A Dewsbury law firm is supporting Martin House Hospice Care for Children and Young People by taking part in its Make a Will Month initiative.
Jordans Solicitors is joining forces with the hospice to give people the chance to make or update a basic will at a reduced rate throughout May – just £60 for a single will or £110 for a pair of matching wills.
Lucy Pickford, head of fundraising at Martin House, said: “It’s not always easy to think about making your will – in fact 60% of adults in the UK haven’t made theirs.
“Our Make a Will Month gives you the chance to provide for the people and causes you care about at a discounted rate.
“We’d like to thank all our partner solicitors for supporting us during Make a Will Month.”
To make an appointment at Jordans contact Lisa McGirr on 01924 457171 or email [email protected]
- Martin House seeks Wakefield couples for Strictly Get Dancing
- White cop Roy Oliver GUILTY of murdering unarmed black teen Jordan Edwards after shooting at car leaving house party
- James Jordan joins Dancing On Ice line-up
- PM: Make people proud of council houses
- Jordan to lead fundraising campaign for UN Palestinian agency after $200M cut from US
- Weston officially announced as plastic-free community following nine-month campaign
- Campaigners’ support for Civil Rights march
- Join stroke awareness campaign and get baking
- Town product Jordan Williams makes headlines three times
- How Home Works is helping support insecurely housed people in our town