PUBLISHED: 07:00 10 April 2019 Greta Levy Abi Doddington from Lowestoft, was excited to be one of the first thrill seekers to run around the theme park on its opening weekend. Picture: Contributed by Carrie Doddington Archant A mum claims her 11-year-old daughter’s birthday was “ruined” after she was stranded on three rides at Pleasurewood Hills. Carrie Doddington (pictured with her daughters) said it is a birthday her daughter “will never forget” for all the wrong reasons. Picture: Contributed by Carrie DoddingtonAbi Doddington from Lowestoft, was excited to be one of the first thrill seekers to run around the theme park on its opening weekend.But instead of a fun-filled birthday, Abi left the park terrified after her mother claims three rides – the Marble Madness, the Timberfall and the Wipe Out all malfunctioned on Sunday.Carrie Doddington said it is a birthday her daughter “will never forget” for all the wrong reasons. “For her birthday she had nine friends come to Pleasurewood Hills. But the rides kept on breaking down – most of the machines were not even working.Pleasurewood Hills theme park opened its doors for the first time this year on Saturday, April 6. Picture: ANTONY KELLY“They also ran out… Read full this story
- Katie Price and boyfriend Carl Woods pack on the PDA as they treat her kids to a family theme park day ahead of Turkey trip
- New Gulliver’s Valley theme park slammed for making kids as young as THREE wear face masks
- Katie Price snogs Carl Woods on family theme park day to get over puppy's death
- Roller coaster riders brought to tears after getting stuck 150 feet in the air for an hour
- Dreamworld accident: Australian theme park charged with ‘unfathomable’ safety failings after ride killed four in 2016
- As theme parks reopen, 'wish children' are still kept away
- Kylie Jenner and ex-Travis Scott chat happily together at daughter Stormi's 2nd birthday bash as they continue to amicably co-parent the tot
- Kate Garraway surprises birthday boy Billy with I'm A Celeb campmate Roman Kemp
- Cineworld announces first-ever '4DX' screenings of two Harry Potter films and Jurassic Park - letting you FEEL the cold blast of Dementors and the shudder of dinosaur footsteps from your seat
- Amber Heard denies leaving human excrement in the bed on her 30th birthday and blames 'disgusting' mess on Boo the dog who 'suffers bowel problems after eating Johnny Depp's cannabis'
Girl’s 11th birthday “ruined” after getting stuck on rides at Suffolk theme park have 390 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.