A crash has closed the A388 in both directions this morning – and all three emergency services are at the scene.
Roads and traffic monitoring service Inrix first reported the crash, near Callington, at 9:24. In an update at 09:33, the website reported: “A388 in both directions closed, queueing traffic due to accident, two vehicles involved from A390 Southern Road (Callington) to St Dominick turn off (St Mellion).Police, ambulance and fire are in attendance. “
It is not yet known how seriously injured the casualties are.
Scroll down for updates as we get them.
The incident is the second serious crash in Cornwall this morning, with the A38 still closed between Twelvewoods and the A30, after a crash in the Glynn Valley. A woman has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after she was cut free from one of the two vehicles involved in the A38 incident.
- Crash closes Blue Bell Hill
- Two-vehicle crash close to Sunderland city centre
- Woman cut-free as crash closes A2
- Car crash closes busy N.I. road
- Crash closes Harmon-Sandhill intersection in east Las Vegas
- Crash closes eastbound Southern Boulevard in West Palm
- Motorists warned as rush-hour crash closes busy road
- Crash closes all lanes of EB I-94 near I-96, officials said
- M62 motorway blocked after multiple car crash closes carriageway and 4 miles of tailbacks
- Critical injury crash closes southbound U.S. 95 in Pahrump