Seven images have been released of men police want to talk to over a suspected homophobic attack in Coventry city centre which left a man with horrific facial injuries.
A 24-year-old man was attacked outside the Noodle Bar on Bull Yard and suffered fractured cheek bones, a broken nose, blurred vision and nerve damage.
The terrifying attack – during which a homophobic insult was heard – happened just before 4.30am on Saturday, March 16.
West Midlands Police have today released CCTV images of seven men they want to talk to in relation with the attack.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police said: “Do you recognise any of these seven men?
“We’d like to speak to them about a suspected homophobic attack that left a 24-year-old man with fractured cheek bones, a broken nose, blurred vision and nerve damage just before 4.30am on Saturday, March 16.
“It happened outside the Noodle Bar on Bull Yard in Coventry city centre, and it is believed a homophobic insult was heard during the attack.”
How to contact police
If you have any information, you can call police on 101 at any time.
You can also chat with officers via the Live Chat feature on west-midlands.police.uk between 8am and midnight.
Crimestoppers can also be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Quote the crime reference number 20CV/68141L/19.
Latest crime stories
- Police seek suspect who attacked elderly man in cemetery
- Chilling moment terrified woman desperately flees suspected sex attacker at empty train station
- Terrifying moment woman, 22, is stalked and grabbed while walking along dark city street by suspected serial attacker
- Police hunt mystery man after ‘horrific’ sex attack in a Carshalton churchyard on girl out jogging
- Friendly neighbour had ear bitten off in brutal homophobic attack after inviting lag round for drink
- Shocking moment gay couple suffer homophobic attack by drunk in the street as they held hands in public for the first time
- Hughie Maughan and fiance Ryan Ruckledge can finally get real tans as they move to Tenerife – days after homophobic attack
- X Factor’s Craig Colton looks tired and drawn as he’s pictured in Chelsea following terrifying homophobic attack at his home
- Man shot during suspected terror attack in Brussels is ‘Arabic ex-soldier who had contact with known jihadists’
- Man rushed to hospital after car he was ‘sleeping in’ is set on fire in suspected arson attack in south Dublin