BROOKLYN Beckham jetted to Kenya to film scenes for new Netflix series Our Planet.
The 20-year-old son of David and Victoria Beckham managed to secure a prestigious job filming on Sir David Attenborough’s latest show, which launched internationally earlier this week.
Brooklyn is said to have been taught how to film wildlife, and was left “amazed” when five cheetahs ran past.
He also played a football match with local children as he embraced his time in the African country.
A source told the publication: “He had the time of his life.
“He couldn’t believe that he was given such an opportunity.”
It is thought that Attenborough and the World Wide Fund For Nature [WWF] were keen to get Brooklyn on board in a bid to appeal to other young people, with his huge social media following thought to have played a factor.
Earlier this week, Brooklyn was pictured alongside his famous dad at the black-tie premiere of the documentary series at London’s Royal Albert Hall.
Proud David took to his Instagram page to share photos from the event, including snaps of himself and Brooklyn chatting to the Princes.
He captioned the post: “Inspiring evening with my boy at the launch of @ourplanet with @wwf.
“Amazing to hear Sir David Attenborough and Prince Charles talk with such passion about the need to protect our natural world for all our children and our children’s children..
Spice Girls DENY ‘scrapping world tour plans’ after Mel B and Geri sex scandal
Ryan Giggs’ ex-wife finds love with Michelle Keegan’s ex-fiance Max George
Emily Atack admits she lost her knickers following a sex romp after the Brits
Tess Daly left heartbroken after running over and killing her pet dog
‘I peed my pants’
BGT’s ‘scariest ever audition’ petrifies viewers as Amanda screams
Pregnant Jemma Lucy selling naked photos to fans two months before giving birth
“Also always great to catch up with Prince William & Prince Harry and to hear how they have inherited their father’s commitment to fight for wildlife and nature… @brooklynbeckham”
Brooklyn has previously worked as a model, as well as a photographer for Burberry, and his mum Victoria’s fashion brand.
He previously released a photography book and briefly studied the subject at New York City’s prestigious Parsons School of Design.
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- Mount Vernon building featured in new Netflix series
- Indiana in '83: Reality vs. new retro series on Netflix
- Tina Fey shares update on Tracy Morgan, says comedian wants to appear on her Netflix series
- Netflix series ‘GLOW’ has real-life roots in Indy
- 'I want to study in the U.S.': Brooklyn Beckham reveals he doesn't plan to follow in dad David's footsteps
- Millburn moms discuss controversial Netflix series
- ‘Daredevil’ unmasked: Charlie Cox to play Marvel superhero in Netflix series
- Planet X, or Nibiru, is on a crash course with Earth, doomsayers believe — prophecies draw new focus with 'Planet Nine' discovery
- Rex Ryan skips NY Jets game film disaster vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Netflix launches in 130 new countries, announces 2 new original series