The past week saw a major breakthrough in world science, with the first picture of a black hole in space.We now have a clear picture of what a black hole looks like, even though it is 53m lightyears away.By contrast, we still have no idea what Brexit will look like, even though it will come back into orbit in six months or sooner.It is important to note the new Brexit deadline of the end of October is not a fixed date. The UK could leave at any time before then. However, we would not be that confident that the UK parliament will be able to ratify the withdrawal agreement in the next six months, paving the way for Brexit, or indeed, agree on an alternative way forward. Given the ongoing delays, Brexit is now in danger of disappearing into its own black hole, never to be seen again.There are only so many times the EU will be prepared to grant the UK extensions to Article 50 before forcing it to decide between remaining in the EU or leaving, with or without a deal.Indeed, the UK parliament could decide later this year that, if it still cannot resolve the Brexit impasse,… Read full this story
- Sucking Black Holes
- How to Fill Your Financial Black Hole
- Fortnite Chapter 2 has a new map and other major changes following the black hole event
- The Black Hole in Society and Why it Sucks Up Your Cake
- Rescue Your Website From the Internet "Black Hole"
- Black Mold in the Attic - A Source of Serious Health Problems
- Black Boy (Richard Wright's) Development From Childhood Innocence And Daring Curiosity To Writing
- Diecast Helicopter Model - Black Shark Ka-50 Combat Helicopter
- The Origins of Black and White Photography
- Rainforest Birds - Black-Spotted Barbet
Brexit is still a black hole have 299 words, post on www.irishexaminer.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.