Marc Bola says he’s fully fit and enjoying life at Blackpool as he nears completing his first full season with the club.
The left-back, who joined the Seasiders at the start of the season following his release by Arsenal, has become a leading player for Terry McPhillips this term, making 37 appearances.
The 21-year-old bagged his second goal for the club last week in the 2-2 draw against Plymouth Argyle, sparking the late comeback with a volley on his weaker foot.
“I did enjoy getting the goal,” Bola admitted. “I’m just trying to help out the team as much as I can.
“I’ll take any goal I can so I was happy.
“I’m enjoying every minute here at Blackpool. I’m playing, I’m scoring and I’m just helping the team out, so I’m happy.
“I’m learning more and more off the experienced lads. I ask them questions and I will only get better by doing that.”
Bola has recently returned from an injury which kept him out of action for seven straight games.
However, the defender is now fully fit after starting Blackpool’s last two fixtures, having recovered from the hamstring injury he suffered in the draw at Sunderland in February.
“I think it’s probably the worst part of football, being injured,” Bola added.
“Watching your team-mates out there, it’s frustrating and you’re just eager to get back. But at the end of the day it’s about time.
“You never know, it might have been a blessing in disguise. I’m just happy to be back training and running around like a little kid.
“I’m fully fit now and hopefully that will take me until the end of the season.”
- Exclusive: How Land Rover’s designers resurrected the Defender
- New 'Game of Thrones' actor Marc Rissmann talks about the final season
- How I let drinking take over my life
- James Dolan Wants You To Love His Band
- Who's Really Defending Wildlife As Wolves Are "Removed"?
- What's a Good Life for an Old Dog?
- The best Florida road trip for families – 20 things you MUST do and places you MUST visit
- A Russian bride ended up in a fatal love triangle. A KFC receipt led to the alleged killer.
- 50 reasons to love Milton Keynes (what, only 50?)
- Smart motorways are a terrifyingly dumb idea! GUY WALTERS reveals his own brush with death on one of the roads with no hard shoulder that transport chiefs bafflingly insist are safer
- Tara McClary Reeves: This Memorial Day, remember Ralph Johnson, who traded his life for your freedom
- Long road to democracy for Hong Kong
- A rough trade
- Football transfers - Summer Done Deals 2019: Premier League, EFL, WSL, Scottish Premiership, European
- FA Cup: United ease past Reading; Chelsea's Fabregas misses penalty
- San Francisco’s restaurant scene: no such thing as a bad lunch
- Mother of Manchester terror attack survivor slams BBC drama Bodyguard for using its own reporters - including Andrew Marr and Laura Kuenssberg -saying they make the show TOO realistic
- Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Flea and Anthony Kiedis, Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Band Together for Silverlake Music School
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- How skatewear grew up
Blackpool defender Marc Bola is loving life at Bloomfield Road have 554 words, post on www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.