- 5 Apr
- From the section Gillingham
Gillingham defender Barry Fuller has signed a one-year contract extension with the League One club.
The 34-year-old returned for a second spell with Gillingham last summer after five seasons with AFC Wimbledon.
He has played 38 games in all competitions this term, scoring once.
“I’m really pleased to have contributed to the successes of the team and I’m already looking forward to the next campaign,” said Fuller, who has helped the Kent side to 13th in the table.
Find out more
- Tranmere Rovers attacker signs new contract with club
- Barcelona ‘worried Lionel Messi won’t sign new contract’ as club chief admits responsibility for disaster summer of missed signings
- Sam Wedgbury signs new contract at Wrexham
- Kilmarnock goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald signs new contract at Rugby Park
- Lionel Messi signs new contract at Barcelona until 2021 — with £626million buy-out clause to fend off Manchester City
- Lionel Messi signs new contract at Barcelona until 2021 — with £626million buy-out clause
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: ‘Torrid’ Injuries robbed Danny Welbeck of his arrogance but I want him to sign new contract
- Tottenham stars Christian Eriksen and Son Heung-min set to sign new contracts at the club
- Lionel Messi signs new contract at Barcelona until 2021 — with €700million buy-out clause
- Weston-super-Mare Football Club making ‘real progress’ with captain expected to sign new contract