Model Caprice Bourret has spoken out about her time with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, saying the actress was a ‘horrible b****’.
The 47-year-old model claimed that she went to dinner with Angelina and Brad separately and that her time with the Hollywood actress was ‘awkward’ as she failed to build a rapport with her.
Speaking to New Magazine, Caprice also claimed that Brad was more of an ‘Aniston man’ than being suited to 43-year-old Angelina.
She said: “I had dinner with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie separately, though I can’t remember if they were married at the time.
“Brad was amazing, Angelina was a b****. She didn’t say one word the entire night. She just sat there looking into space.”
Caprice finished with a stinging breakdown of Angelina’s personality, saying: “Honestly, she was horrible.”
In case that wasn’t cutting enough, Caprice went on to claim that 55-year-old Brad was better suited to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, who he was married to for five years.
Caprice continued: “Brad is such a nice guy and definitely more of a Jennifer Aniston man.”
The divorce of Angelina and Brad is finally at the last knockings with a judge giving a special ruling before it is finalised.
Los Angeles Superior Court documents show that Judge John W Ouderkirk entered a judgment saying the couple are no longer married.
Angeline has also had her name restored to just Jolie, not Jolie Pitt.
The couple’s lawyers had asked for a bifurcated judgment, meaning that two married people can be declared single before all issues in the divorce are agreed upon.
The 43-year-old Jolie and the 55-year-old Pitt have six children. They were married in 2014, and Jolie filed for divorce in 2016.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.
- Brad Pitt cozies up to ‘sexy’ spiritual healer. What’s the real story?
- Brad Pitt's next wife likely won't be a celebrity after Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston splits
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Could they go to trial over the kids?
- What it takes to be a stunt person
- Carolyn Hax: After seven moves for husband's career, she wants to retire on her terms
- Arcade Lookout: Celebrities who love and live in New Orleans
- Looking Back at ‘Josie and the Pussycats’: A Perfect Picture of 2000’s Music Revolution
- Paul Allen and the birth of the PC, Microsoft
- Five Years Ago This Month, Banksy Did a ‘Residency’ in NYC, Including on the Cover of the Village Voice
Angelina Jolie branded a 'horrible b****' and Brad Pitt 'an Aniston man' in rant have 425 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.