Superstar Adele is reportedly ready to start dating again following the collapse of her marriage, according to a new report.
The 30-year-old singer announced on Friday that her three-year marriage to Simon Konecki, 45, is over.
Now The Sun reports that Adele is asking friends to look out for potential new romances for her.
A source told the publication: “She’s been excited speaking to men again – she is very much in the courting phase…
“She has asked friends to look out for potential dates. She doesn’t want to rush or get into something too serious too soon.
“But in reality this was a marriage where the romantic love ended many years ago.”
Adele first started dating charity entrepreneur Simon, 45, back in 2011 and they welcomed a son, Angelo, in 2012.
They confirmed their marriage was over in a statement and vowed to raise their boy together.
Representatives for the star said: “Adele and her partner have separated. They are committed to raising their son together lovingly. As always they ask for privacy.”
However, Adele is expected to bounce back from the break-up by channelling her pain into her new album
She’s apparently due to release the record – featuring her signature tear-jerkers – by the end of the year.
A source said: “Adele has been writing and working on new material for a while.
“She has already had meetings with her record label, Sony, in London about her progress.
“Producers have been approached about working with her. They are hoping the album will be released by this Christmas.”
Showbiz and TV editor’s picks
- How To Start Dating - Dating 101
- How To Start Dating - 5 Steps To Get A Guaranteed Great Date!
- Time to Start Dating Again?
- 5 Signs You're Ready To Start Dating Again
- How Do You Know You Are Ready To Date And Even Love Again?
- Dating Tips - Getting Ready to Date By Putting Worries Behind You and Being Positive
- Dating Tips - Found Someone Online? Ready to Date?
- How To Start Dating
- Michael Douglas dishes on his advice to daughter Carys as she starts dating: 'What do you mean you're friends?’
- Should You Go on a Dating Hiatus?