Yeovil must do without the suspended Adel Gafaiti as they continue their fight against relegation against Colchester.
Defender Gafaiti was shown a straight red card for an off-the-ball incident during Friday’s 2-0 loss to Crewe as the second-bottom Glovers suffered a seventh defeat in eight matches.
Centre-back Gary Warren is set to miss the rest of the season through injury, along with fellow defenders Craig Alcock and Carl Dickinson.
However, caretaker manager Neale Marmon has said Rhys Browne is set to return on Monday while Ryan Seager, who suffered a twisted knee against Crewe, is also expected to be fit.
Colchester are waiting to find out how long captain Luke Prosser’s ankle injury will keep him sidelined for.
The centre-back underwent scans on the injury he suffered against Bury and he sat out Friday’s 1-0 win over Grimsby.
Brandon Comley and Louis Dunne were also missing again as they continue their recoveries from long-term knee injuries, although both are closing in on returns.
John McGreal’s men are ninth in League Two, two points off the play-offs.
- The Clash’s Paul Simonon Dubs Anti-Racism Festival A Success
- The clash of the chart titans
- 'Clash': Cannes Review
- Diab’s 'Clash' storms Egyptian box office
- Adele, Elbow, Tinie Tempah, PJ Harvey nominated for the Mercury Music Prize
- Adele’s ’21’ becomes the biggest selling digital album in US history
- The Slits to promote first new album in 25 years with UK tour!
- Entering the dragon
- Bruce Springsteen: “I think I just wanted to be great” – Part 3
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey: ‘Music is lacking lead singers’