In today’s rapidly changing world, we are in constant search of instruments and techniques that would make us more productive. We understand: do more, better, and faster if you want to succeed in business and life. Productivity influences our self-esteem. We believe: the more productive we are, the more others will respect us and consider us professionals, able to balance work and life and, for all that, stay sane and happy. So we crave for stellar productivity. We want to join those “perfect” people, who’ve conquered the digital business world, mastered the art of time management and discovered the “in perpetuum” of energy in ourselves. But the devil is in the detail. In chase of superduper productivity for stellar business management, we sometimes miss another attribute that, if left unattended, can nip all endeavors in the bud. Perfectionism. When I decided to write this article and thought on its working title, the first coming to my mind was “Why Perfectionism Is a F**king Evil.” Such a connotation occurs due to my negative experience with this personality trait. Now I understand that excessive perfectionism was the reason for giving up my business idea and startup launch: I compared myself to competitors… Read full this story
- Most school shooters showed warning signs, new Secret Service study finds
- Killer driver is FINALLY unmasked: Police officers' son, 18, who was spared jail despite ploughing into and killing two pedestrians in his parents' Audi while high on cannabis is pictured for first time
- Disney warns its new Star Wars movie could trigger seizures in people with epilepsy
- NBC correspondent, 47, reveals how a DENT in her breast was the first sign of her stage 2 cancer that drove her to get a mammogram while covering a North Carolina hurricane
- Tony Hall: regulate video streaming services or risk 'killing off' UK content
- FAA chief tells lawmakers that he will not be signing off on Boeing's 737 Max until all technical reviews are complete and until HE flies the aircraft for himself
- Is your HOME watching you? FBI warns smart home devices can be used by hackers to 'do a virtual drive-by of your digital life'
- Pictured: Experienced tour guide killed in New Zealand volcano horror, as police warn no more survivors are expected to be found and more than 20 people are left unaccounted for
- Warren, Buttigieg fight echoes 2004 campaign, serves as warning for 2020 race
- Boeing insider who says he warned company MONTHS before fatal 737 Max crashes blames manufacturer for 'pushing plant workers to exhaustion in rush to turn out more planes at a faster rate'
9 Warning Signs Perfectionism is Killing Your Digital Productivity have 419 words, post on readwrite.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.