SUZANNE Wells is Sam and Billie Faiers’ incredibly youthful looking mum.
Who is Suzanne Wells?
Suzanne Wells is the mother of Sam and Billie Faiers.
The 48-year-old is known for her striking resemblance to her daughters.
Suzanne, who is better known as Sue, had the girls with Lee Faiers, but split from him and went on to marry David Chatwood.
David, who was a builder, received a 4 year prison sentence in 2012 for his involvement in £1.1 million bullion robbery and was released in 2013.
She has worked as an estate agent and shop assistant throughout her career.
Who is Gaynor Knightley?
Gaynor Knightley is Sam’s boyfriend Paul’s mother and the grandmother to her children Baby Paul and Rosie.
She raised eyebrows when she first appeared on The Mummy Diaries and kissed her son Paul on the lips.
She doesn’t consider herself to be religious but believes she has a “relationship with Jesus”, saying her “faith means everything” to her.
Gaynor has proved popular with The Mummy Diaries viewers thanks to her straight forward attitude and involvement in Sam’s life.
What are The Mummy Diaries?
The Mummy Diaries follows the life of former Towie star Sam Faiers as she embarks on motherhood with her baby Paul.
It all started with The Baby Diaries, which first aired in February 2016 and detailed the reality star’s pregnancy as she prepped for the birth of her first child alongside her partner Paul Knightley.
Two series of The Mummy Diaries followed up and showed Sam sharing with her fans her journey through motherhood and a move to LA with her family.
This series sees Sam sharing the show with her sister Billie, also an ex-Towie star and their extended families.
MUM’S THE WORD
Sam Faiers mum in bust-up with religious ‘mother-in-law’ Gaynor
THAT’S SAM PAD
Inside Sam Faiers’ £2.9m mansion with orangery (and we don’t mean fake tan)
Sam Faiers sobs during baby Rosie’s water birth in The Mummy Diaries
Sam Faiers NOT allowed to talk about Ferne McCann after fall-out rumours
MY FAIER LADIES
Sam and Billie Faires splash out at designer shops in Paris with their mum
When is series five of The Mummy Diaries on TV?
Series five of The Mummy Diaries starts on March 6th on ITVBe.
The series is set to focus on Billie’s upcoming Maldives wedding to Greg.
The show will air at 9pm in an hour-long episode.06
- Sam Faiers admits she wants partner Paul Knightley to PROPOSE soon and is looking forward to having their children as part of the wedding
- EXCLUSIVE 'I'm excited for when that time comes': Sam Faiers says she plans to marry Paul Knightley in an 'intimate destination wedding' after admitting she wants him to propose soon
- 'She's happy to come back... at great expense to bosses!' Sam Faiers WILL return to TOWIE for 10th anniversary despite previously dismissing claims
- Sam Faiers gushes over boyfriend Paul’s muscular new body as he shares topless gym snap
- Mummy Diaries EXCLUSIVE: Billie reveals husband Greg set FIRE to their kitchen while deep-frying scampi in lockdown and details how firefighters tackled the blaze
- Sam Faiers is returning to Towie despite slagging it off and vowing never to go back
- EXCLUSIVE: 'We've had some highs and lows!' Billie Faiers confirms she's kicked off one-year renovation works at her £1.4M Essex mansion after neighbours deemed plans 'too grand'
- Back to school! Stacey Solomon cries over her sons' return to the classroom while Billie Faiers shares snaps of 'little lady' Nelly on her first day of year 2
- Billie Faiers puts on a cheeky display as she displays her pert derriere in chic white swimsuit during her holiday in Greece
- Mum who was paralysed in Thailand balcony plunge reveals her heartbreaking diary entry plotting out the 'perfect time to kill herself' as she struggled to recover - until a MAGPIE saved her life
- From Andrew Harper's widow Lissie to Stephen Lawrence's mother Doreen, AMANDA PLATELL salutes the heroines who never wanted to be one
- Choose couture labour outfit, Create unique baby name and Child-proof your mega-yacht! How the super rich give birth, clue: They hire a ‘mummy concierge’ to do it all for them
- One's first video call: Behind-the-scenes moment Princess Anne teaches her mother the Queen how to use the technology - in a sneak peek of upcoming ITV documentary to mark her 70th birthday
- Heart-rending tales from Eriye’s diary
- Towie cast then and now - how reality stars have changed over 10 years of fame
- Tragedies of TOWIE cast... near-fatal drug binges, 'freak' surgery and star left suicidal
- Yazmin Oukhellou puts on an eye-popping display in a DEEPLY plunging top as she joins Chloe Sims and Amy Childs to shoot new TOWIE scenes
- From Gemma Collins to Mark Wright — how much the Towie stars have earned since starring on the show
- Killer model Caroline Igoe stuns fellow lags by declaring she wants to become lawyer after jail release
- Cara De La Hoyde breastfeeds daughter Delilah while getting glam for secret filming project... after admitting she's had a 'really tough week' with son Freddie, two
Who are Gaynor Knightley and Suzanne Wells on The Mummy Diaries? Get to know Sam Faiers’ mum and mother-in-law have 889 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.