Kevin Tsujihara, chairman and CEO of Warner Bros., during the Warner Bros. presentation at CinemaCon 2015 in Las Vegas, April 21, 2015. Tsujihara is stepping down after claims that he promised acting roles in exchange for sex. (Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP, File)Kevin Tsujihara, chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Entertainment, arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of “War Dogs,” Aug. 15, 2016. Tsujihara is stepping down after claims that he promised acting roles in exchange for sex. (Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File) NEW YORK — Warner Bros. chief Kevin Tsujihara, one of the highest ranking Hollywood executives to be felled by sexual misconduct allegations, stepped down from the studio Monday following claims that he promised roles to an actress with whom he was having an affair. WarnerMedia chief executive John Stankey announced Tsujihara’s exit as chairman and chief executive of Warner Bros., saying his departure was in the studio’s “best interest.” “Kevin has contributed greatly to the studio’s success over the past 25 years and for that we thank him,” said Stankey. “Kevin acknowledges that his mistakes are inconsistent with the company’s leadership expectations and could impact the company’s ability to execute going forward.” Earlier this month, WarnerMedia launched an investigation after a March 6… Read full this story
- Steve Smith and David Warner could have bans cut short by Cricket Australia
- Yankees president comments on rumors he may be Trump's next chief of staff
- Fallout from Larry Nassar scandal continues with latest resignation
- ECB chief Colin Graves appointed chairman of ICC’s financial affairs committee
- Russians threatened family over doping: Czech biathlon chief
- Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn first look is exciting and worrysome
- 7 Career Lessons From Your Favorite 'Gilmore Girls' Characters
- A diminished ‘Godzilla’ still bests ‘Rocketman,’ ‘Ma’
- The Satanic Temple says Netflix's 'Sabrina' stole Baphomet statue design, is 'taking legal action'
- Fisher-Price’s sleeper recall clouds Mattel’s rebound bid
Warner Bros. chief resigns over affair with actress have 303 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.