US President Donald Trump has tweeted that “tongue-tied” Joe Biden couldn’t even “deliver a very simple line” after the former vice president seemed to unintentionally let slip that he will run for president in 2020.
Trump hit out at the prospective Democratic challenger, saying that people should “get used to” such confusion from the gaffe-prone Biden, because he is just “another low I.Q. individual.”
Biden told a crowd at a Delaware Democratic party dinner over the weekend that he has “the most progressive record of anybody running” – but seemed to have forgotten that he had not actually announced his own candidacy yet. Biden quickly corrected himself to say he meant anybody “who would run” and joked that he didn’t mean what he said the first time.
If Biden announces as expected, he will join a crowded field of Democrats, including California Senator Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren and Vermont Senator and current frontrunner Bernie Sanders.
If you liked this story, share it with a friend!
- Joe Biden's Sister Says 'Trump is a Bully' and the Former Vice President Has Been Standing Up to Them 'His Entire Life'
- Is Joe Biden the Democrats' Mitt Romney of 2020?
- Joe Biden Promises Flood of Foreign Graduates for Investors, Paperwork Protections for Americans
- Joe Biden Releases Medical History, Makes No Mention of Cognitive Health
- ‘Morning Joe’ on Dem Debate: ‘Joe Biden Had His Best Night’
- 'It's called empathy. Look it up.' Joe Biden slams Sarah Sanders after ex-Trump press secretary mocks his stutter when he tells of a child with their shared problem asking him for help
- Elizabeth Warren Gaining Ground on Joe Biden In 2020 Democratic Primary Race, New Polls Show
- Sarah Sanders APOLOGIZES after mocking Joe Biden's stutter during Democratic debate and claims she had no idea he had overcome the problem
- Hunter Biden says he did "nothing improper" in work for Ukrainian company
- Lindsey Graham REJECTS Donald Trump's demand for witnesses including the Bidens at his impeachment trial and says he has 'no evidence' Joe Biden did anything wrong
- Joe Biden's press secretary diagnosed with cancer
- VP Joe Biden Urges Oscars & Hollywood “To Change The Culture” On Campus Sexual Assault
- Andrew Yang Says Joe Biden Would Send Country 'Literally Backwards' by Restoring Obama Presidency
- ‘We Can Reverse This’ — Why a Black Pastor Supports Joe Biden
- He’s no dream candidate, but Joe Biden may be the best hope to oust Trump
- The Debate Night No One Laid a Glove on Joe Biden—Except Biden Himself
- 'He's not a healthy guy': Obama's former physician says Joe Biden is at risk of a stroke after 77-year-old released doctor's letter claiming he is 'fit to be president'
- Joe Biden, Meet Black Voters
- Can Joe Biden Remind Democrats What They Saw in Him?
- Trump Slams Joe Biden as 'Reclamation Project' Who 'Won't Win' 2020 Election
Trump tweets about ‘tongue-tied’ Joe Biden after former VP accidentally says he’s running in 2020 have 457 words, post on www.rt.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.