Pumps had to be used by RNLI and fire service personnel after the hold and engine room of a fishing trawler in Eyemouth harbour were flooded due to a leak.
The alarm was raised at 7.45am on Saturday, after reports that the trawler was sitting very low in the water and down by the bow.
- Adults Suffer Image Problems Much Like Teens
- Tidal flooding closes Battleship North Carolina early
- More than 12,000 people have suffered heart attacks because they forgot to take their daily statin – as experts say a stronger pill should be taken so health effects last longer
- More floods swamp Venice just 11 days after highest water levels in 50 years killed two people and caused damage
- Italy suffers severe weather conditions as anger rises in flood-damaged Venice
- Swimmer 'suffers burning and sore patches of skin' after beach turns orange
- Meet the latest recruit to the UK flood defence team: the beaver
- Venice’s floods – City suffers worst week of flooding in its history as third tidal surge breaks records
- Venice suffered a week of catastrophic flooding. Is climate change really to blame?
- Byzantine basilica dating back to the year 639 is among the 60 churches damaged in historic flooding that hit Venice