It seems that no one is safe from the antics of Triple J morning show hosts Ben Harvey and Liam Stapleton – not even their rival radio hosts. On Tuesday, the duo revealed they had been brazenly ringing high-rating commercial radio stations, including Triple M, 2Day FM and Nova, and getting on air – despite using their real names. As reported by Pedestrian TV on Tuesday, Ben Harvey and Liam went live on Nova’s Kate, Tim & Marty and Fitzy & Wippa programs, and even won $50 on the KIIS FM’s Will & Woody show recently. The cheek! Triple J’s Ben Harvey (left) and Liam Stapleton (right) have spent months prank calling commercial radio stations, completely fooling their radio show rivals… and have even won prize money ‘Ben won $50 from a rival drive show,’ Liam revealed on Tuesday. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Awkward! Triple J’s Ben and Liam use lookalikes to attend… ‘Are you kidding me?’ Triple J breakfast hosts Ben Harvey… Did they go too far? Triple J breakfast hosts Ben Harvey and… Is it ever going to end? Triple J hosts Ben Harvey and Liam… Share this article Share ‘I actually just got the email giving… Read full this story
- Norwich artist beats hundreds of entries to win prize in international competition
- Glenn Irwin will donate Sunflower Trophy prize-money to William Dunlop's family
- Fortnite Summer Skirmish Tournament Announced With $8 Million in Prize Money
- RIBA International Prize: Rural Brazilian school wins prize for world's best building
- All Clear Given After Washington DC Radio Station Evacuated Over Suspicious Mail
- How much is the WTA Finals prize money, is it less than the men’s ATP World Tour and who is playing in Singapore?
- Pipe bomb threats – Washington DC radio station WMAL evacuated after receiving ‘suspicious package’
- Wilder vs Fury prize money: What is the purse for the world title fight?
- Queen’s Hospital radio station holds 25-hour marathon broadcast fundraiser
- Battle brewing over proposed 30-storey tower for Vancouver’s Commercial-Broadway Station
The cheek! Triple J's Ben & Liam spend months fooling their rivals by prank calling commercial radio stations and and winning prize money in on air competitions have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.