A £2million house in Bristol has gone up for sale, and stunning pictures of the family home reveal a property most of us could only dream of. The semi-detached house in Saville Road, Sneyd Park, not only features six bedrooms and three bathrooms, but a private heated swimming pool and eight-seat jaccuzi. Described as as ‘stunning family home’ by Clifton-based Rupert Oliver Property Agents, Springfort House also boasts a detached double garage with clock tower, two reception rooms and family kitchen/dining room, detached orangery, and gated gravel driveway with ‘generous’ off-street parking. The orangery, which features seven door opening out onto the pool, comes with a built-in bar to allow you to throw the summer party of your dreams amongst the Tuscan-inspired landscaped garden. Take a look inside this £2million Bristol home View gallery Many rooms inside the main house possess large windows, showing off the best of the panoramic views of The Downs and the University Botanical Gardens, perfectly complementing the opulent decoration of each space. Pictures reveal a home that has been lavishly decorated in almost every way – with statement chandeliers, block-painted wallpaper, beautiful murals, and bespoke hand-carved furniture. Read More Where THE places to live are… Read full this story
- A Terrifying Look Inside the Cleveland House of Horrors
- A Look Inside the Xbox One Controller [Update]
- Take A Look Inside This Jaw-Dropping Beverly Hills Home
- Inside the White House Tribute to the Motown Sound
- Come Now, Let Us Take Refuge Inside This Waffle House
- Armed Intruder Made It Deep Inside the White House: Report
- A Rare Look Inside The Abandoned Buildings Of Governors Island
- Passedat Takes Paris: A Look Inside the Brasserie Lutetia
- A Look Inside NYC's Mysterious Masonic Hall
- Should Van Jones be Inside the White House?
Take a look inside this £2million Bristol house for sale with pool have 293 words, post on www.bristolpost.co.uk at March 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.