A Michelin-star chef and a food blooger joined the judging panel for Sussex Young Chef of the Year. Tristan Mason, owner of Restaurant Tristan in Horsham, adjudicated at the MasterChef style cook off, during the Sussex Food and Drink Awards.He was joined by lead judge, nationally acclaimed chef and Great British Menu Winner, Matt Gillan from Electro Pirate, and fellow Michelin star chef George Blogg from Gravetye Manor near East Grinstead. Fran Villani, food blogger and designer in Brighton and sponsor and former restaurateur Adrian Burr, from Blakes Foods, also joined the panel.Sussex ingredients were showcased at their best in the spring menus of six young chefs who took part at the Greater Metropolitan College in Brighton on Monday March 11. Celebrating ten years since the category was introduced to the awards, the 2019 competition, sponsored by Blakes Foods, was stronger than ever.Dan Ibbotson from etch. in Brighton and Hove, Isabella Raccagna from Farmer, Butcher, Chef in Goodwood, West Sussex and Charlie Simmons from Rathfinny Tasting Room in Alfriston, East Sussex were thrilled to be announced as grand finalists. All three will be invited to the awards banquet, where the overall winner will be revealed and presented with their trophy.The… Read full this story
- NBA Rookie Of The Year 2019: Deandre Ayton, Luka Doncic, Marvin Bagley Have Best Odds After Draft
- Wanted Virat Kohli to get more time as captain before 2019 World Cup, reveals MS Dhoni
- A new NRL draw, for the year 2019
- 2019 NRL draw revealed!
- Get set for more surprise grand finalists and fairytales
- 2015 North American Car and Truck/Utility of the Year finalists revealed [w/polls]
- Salary cap? C'mon, we all know why we hate today's grand finalists
- 2017 North American Car, Truck, and Utility Vehicle of the Year finalists revealed
- World Car Awards' Finalists revealed in Geneva
- SmackDown World Cup Semi-Finalists Revealed
Sussex young chef of the year 2019 grand finalists revealed have 309 words, post on www.bognor.co.uk at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.