Tickets for this summer’s Sussex Sharks home Vitality Blast matches at Hove are on sale – and there are special offers included for those who move fast.
Sharks’ superstars of world cricket, including Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Rashid Khan, Tymal Mills and Luke Wright, will play seven matches at Hove as they look to go one step further than last year and bring the trophy back to Sussex.
Blast Pass season tickets have been selling faster than ever, meaning limited availability for individual tickets, so act now to avoid disappointment. Sussex say Blast Pass offers unbeatable value for loyal Shark fans wanting to catch all seven of the team’s home group Vitality Blast matches from their very own seat.
The Sharks start their hunt for T20 glory at home with the ‘El Clasicoast’ derby against Hampshire on Wednesday July 24. Two days later, it’s the first of four famous Friday nights under the lights at the 1st Central County Ground when noisy neighbours Surrey enter the Shark infested waters.
A week later its another local derby as Kent Spitfires cross the border for a south-eastern skirmish. Then on Tuesday August 2, Glamorgan are in town. Who can forget Tymal Mills’ hat-trick to secure a thumping victory against the Welsh county last season?
The weekend starts in style three-days later with Middlesex – boosted by their recent signing of AB de Villiers – making the trip south for a carnival of cricket by the sea.
Thursday is the new Friday on August 22 when the Essex Eagles visit and then on Friday August 30 the Sharks complete the group stage against Gloucestershire.
To celebrate tickets going on sale, Sussex have a special ‘derby double’ offer. Get a ticket for both the Hampshire match and the Surrey game for just £40. This offer is only available until Friday March 29 – or when the games sell out.
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek "Encouraged" by Shanghai Park Ticket Sales So Far
- Carnival Cruises sales ‘up 600 PERCENT in 3 days after August return date for trips announced’ despite coronavirus fears
- Police worker, 49, wins luxury six bedroom Grade II listed farmhouse worth £650,000 with an outdoor hot tub, gym and all the furniture after buying £2 raffle ticket
- Labour Liverpool mayor vows to 'resist' Government plans to reopen schools in June amid growing anger at unions for blocking return of pupils as Lord Blunkett blasts teachers for 'working against the interests of children'
- As the Government rolls out a contact-tracing corona app… JULIE BURCHILL blasts 'moaners' who plead for privacy yet broadcast ‘every dreary turn’ of their lives on social media
- Commuters blast crammed Tube carriages as Sadiq Khan is accused of failing to ‘follow up’ on deal for PPE for TfL staff
- Restaurant and pub owners blast 10-customer limit and say it's impossible for them to reopen under new coronavirus rules
- Shane Watson pleads for revitalised Big Bash League
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock backtracks on threat to ban ALL public exercise if people keep sunbathing during coronavirus lockdown
- Payments to counties count as Hundred losses, says Surrey chief executive
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Sends Thunderbolts And Lightning Through B.O. As Freddie Mercury Biopic Hits $50M Opening
- The Summer of Boom: Inside New Zealand's music festival industry
- Broadway Shutdown Extended Through Labor Day
- Cut-out fans and virtual menus mark the new normal for German football
- ‘Onward’ Seeing Blasé $40M Domestic Opening, $68M WW: Are Coronavirus Fears Impacting B.O.? – Sunday Update
- Coronavirus boredom cures: Gabe Kapler reveals his favorite hip-hop artist
- England's Test hopes boosted by latest government strategy
- Mike Evans believes Tom Brady is 'about to change the franchise' after joining Buccaneers
- Will Greenwood discusses the possible end of Premiership marquee players
Sussex Sharks Vitality Blast tickets on sale have 641 words, post on www.eastbourneherald.co.uk at March 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.