The arrival of 20.35 Africa: An Anthology of Contemporary Poetry—curated by the Nigerian poets Ebenezer Agu, D.E. Benson, Chisom Okafor, Gbenga Adeoba and the visual artist Osinachi—pushed institutional boundaries in the modern African poetry scene. Its debut issue was guest-edited by Safia Elhillo and Gbenga Adesina and featured thirty-two poets, including Romeo Oriogun, JK Anowe, Lilian Aujo, and Nkateko Priscilla and Cheswayo Mphanza who were recently in conversation. The project’s second issue will be guest-edited by Yasmin Belkhyr, a contributor to the debut issue, and Kayo Chingonyi. Here are the guidelines for submission. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES Please read the following guidelines closely. Submissions that do not follow any of the instructions will not be considered for inclusion in the anthology. This issue of the anthology is guest-edited by Yasmin Belkhyr and Kayo Chingonyi. – The anthology is for African poets who are between the ages of 20, or who would be 20 by the time of publication, and 35. – Contributors published in the previous issue are NOT eligible for this issue, but may send in works in subsequent editions. – Submissions can cut across various themes and each contributor may send three poems ONLY. Please send us your best poems, properly… Read full this story
- US is hit by arctic blast and tornado warnings as storms batter homes: Severe winds strike across America and cold front howls in as Chicago gets earliest snowfall in 30 years and tornado warning is issued to 20 million
- Highlights, India vs SA, 2nd T20I: South Africa Beat India By 6 Wickets To Level Series 1-1
- Extreme weather: 'Africa is most vulnerable'
- Letter from Africa: Should MPs be sent back to school?
- Letter from Africa: Nigeria's farmer king
- 'Europe and Africa can learn from each other on environment'
- UPDATE 3-Rugby-Powerpacked South Africa dominate ragged England to win third World Cup
- West Africa's Fulani nomads fight climate change to survive
- China Announces First Gene-edited Babies: Scientist's Claim is Premature, Dangerous and Irresponsible | Opinion
- Letter from Africa: Zimbabwe, the land where cash barons thrive
Submit to Issue II of 20.35 Africa: An Anthology of Contemporary Poetry, Guest-Edited by Yasmin Belkhyr and Kayo Chingonyi have 333 words, post on brittlepaper.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.