0 Have your say The stunning scenery of Scotland has beaten Route 66 to top a list of dream locations stressed-out Brits would most like to go for a relaxing drive. Research found the average adult spends more than 11-and-a-half days per year (46 mins per day) stressed. And the worries caused by work and personal life mean Brits struggle to sleep six nights each month.But despite trying to have a good work-life balance, the study found we can only manage to find 45 minutes per day to relax.This is according to a study of 2,000 adults by Hyundai.The most popular country is Scotland, and in particular the Highlands, which is famous for its dramatic landscapes and quiet winding roads like the A82 and A835.READ MORE: Stress and anxiety destroying workplacesScotland topped the list ahead of arguably the world’s best-known road, Route 66 in the USA.Other desirable locations included the Lake District, North Wales, Cornwall, Australia, New Zealand and the California coastline.Psychologist Dr Becky Spelman said: “Our modern world offers more opportunities than ever before in many ways, but at the same time, people are also more stressed than ever before.“Research shows that having access to nature is a real… Read full this story
- Drive at 45! This stretch of Route 66 plays “America the Beautiful”
- Remembering those who fought racism on historic Route 66
- Wigwam Motel: Family keeps Route 66 nostalgia alive
- Is Arizona really home to longest continuous stretch of Route 66?
- Wild shootout in Toledo, Ohio's Route 66 Bar caught on video
- Best Xbox 360 Hard Drives (HDD) 
- Top 6 Fastest External Hard Drives for Xbox One 
- The Suzuki Cappuccino Versus the Honda Beat, Compared
- Top 6 Best External Hard Drives for video editing 
- How to remove write protection on flash drive
Scotland beats Route 66 to top list of locations for a relaxing drive have 293 words, post on www.scotsman.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.