Princess Eugenie’s parents took to Instagram to give their well wishes as she turned 29 on Saturday. The Duke of York, who divorced Sarah Ferguson in 1996, posted a series of sweet pictures of his family through the years. He also posted a caption underneath the photo that said: “Wishing Princess Eugenie a very Happy Birthday!”
The four pictures included a snap of Eugenie when she was born in 1990, being gazed at lovingly by her young parents.
There was also a picture of Prince Andrew helping his daughter ride a horse as a child.
The montage also included a picture of Sarah Ferguson with Eugenie and her oldest sister Beatrice as adults.
The fourth picture was Prince Andrew and Eugenie just before she walked down to aisle to get married to Jack Brooksbank last October.
Her mother Sarah Ferguson also posted a never-before-seen image of Eugenie as a child, complete with a toothy smile and a full fringe.
The photo was also posted alongside a picture of Eugenie at her wedding reception, holding hands with her new husband.
Sarah wrote in the caption: “Happy birthday my darling girl.”
Sarah posted another picture of Eugenie and Jack the day before, while they were visiting the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Eugenie had an operation there at the age of 12 for scoliosis and she showed her new husband around the hospital’s facilities.
Sarah said on Instagram: “So proud of Andrew, Eugenie and Jack today at the opening of the new Stanmore building.
“Eugenie was operated on there at the age of 12 for scoliosis and my family owes the hospital so much.”
Princess Eugenei thanked her social media followers for the birthday wishes on her own Instagram page.
She said her 28th birthday was the “best one yet”, following her wedding.
In another post, she also mentioned how much it had meant to her to bring her new husband to the place she had her operation.
She said on Friday: “It is such an honour to be here today, I feel like my bones and my blood are a part of this building.
“I learnt on this visit today that we all share something with this building because we care.
“So it is very important that we are here opening this new building and that Jack, as my newly married husband on his first event has been able to come and see where I had my operation.”
- Sarah Ferguson: Prince Andrew's gushing tribute to Fergie as he throws her a 60th birthday
- Princess Eugenie reveals heartwarming nickname for mum Fergie in emotional Instagram post
- Sarah Ferguson misery: How Fergie’s life was confined to six rooms of Buckingham Palace
- Prince Andrew praised Sarah Ferguson for supporting him during his 'hour of need' as he hosted a 60th birthday bash for his ex-wife, royal expert claims
- Sarah Ferguson looks chic in black as she attends Gala with stars including Joan Collins - after Prince Andrew shared a family photo to mark her 60th birthday yesterday
- Gisele Bundchen gushes about Tom Brady in sweet Instagram snaps celebrating his 42nd birthday
- Sarah Hyland praises ‘fake mama’ Jennifer Aniston joining Instagram with image from 1998 film together
- Prince Edward's surprise cooking hack sees royal become viral sensation across the world
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle unfollowed everyone on Instagram. Here's why
- Who is the Queen’s favourite daughter in law? Expert reveals this
- 'Daddy put mommy in the bath tub and shot her with a gun': Woman reveals how her sister was brutally murdered by her husband - in front of their four-year-old son
- Courteney Cox welcomes Jennifer Aniston onto Instagram as she posts sweet snap of her Friends BFF: 'You're gonna love it!'
- Amy Jackson cradles her newborn baby boy Andreas in sweet breastfeeding snap... three days after giving birth
- Smelling flowers & playing outside: Kate Middleton reveals what Prince Louis loves doing
- Sarah Hyland reminisces about playing Jennifer Aniston's onscreen daughter in sweet flashback photo... as she welcomes star to Instagram
- A special new arrival! Pregnant Hilaria Baldwin reveals she is fostering a third dog as she and her four children pose with their beloved pups in their NYC home for a new fashion campaign
- Ulrika Jonsson shares heartfelt post as daughter Bo, 19, leaves home to train to become a nanny and son Malcolm, 11, starts secondary school
- Amy Jackson has given birth to a baby boy named Andreas as she shares sweet breastfeeding picture with fiancé George Panayiotou by her side
- Emily Ratjkowski shares series of sultry snaps in bodysuit with skintight denim... before posting topless snap of herself while 'having an existential crisis on the beach'
- Jennifer Aniston reveals she talked to Diane Sawyer when researching her Morning Show role: 'I love, I worship her - if I could emulate anyone it's her'
Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew’s CLOSE relation revealed in sweet Instagram post have 873 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.