It’s not long to go before the royal baby is born and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s choice of hospital is yet to be announced
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex ‘s baby will be arriving in the next few months, and fans are expected to camp outside the chosen hospital to catch a glimpse of the newborn as with other royal births. As of yet, it hasn't been disclosed as to where Meghan has chosen to give birth, with reports that she may go somewhere different to the Lindo Wing. However, we will know for sure where the Duchess has chosen when parking restrictions are put into place. This happened over 10 days before the arrival Prince Louis in April 2018, when on 9 April restrictions were put up outside the Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital in London. With Meghan expecting to give birth in late April or early May, we are looking at knowing the location around this time next month.
Meghan’s other hospital options could be the Frimley Park Hospital in Windsor, where the Countess of Wessex gave birth to her children Lady Louise Windsor and James Viscount Severn. Other choices have been reported as the Portland Hospital in London.
The Duchess of Sussex is due to give birth in late April or early May
Meghan and Harry have both expressed their excitement at becoming parents, and there is no doubt that their baby will have an incredible life with them. In their early years, he or she will be living in Windsor, with Harry and Meghan set to move to Frogmore Cottage in the next few weeks. It was announced in November that Harry and Meghan would relocate to Windsor rather than stay at Kensington Palace as originally expected. Frogmore Cottage has since been undergoing extensive renovation works that have been overseen by the couple, including having a £50,000 green energy unit installed, and reportedly creating an eco-friendly nursery for their firstborn.
Prince Harry and Meghan can’t wait to become parents
While the royal couple haven’t announced whether they are having a boy or a girl, there have been a number of clues picked up by eagle-eyed royal watchers that hint that they could be having a daughter. Photos from inside Meghan’s star-studded baby shower in New York showed that guests had tucked into cakes alongside a pink pot of sugared almonds.
Harry also joked about wanting to have a daughter just after the couple announced their baby news in October. The Duke told a well-wisher during a walkabout that he would like to have a daughter. The fan shouted from the crowd: “I hope it’s a girl!” to which Harry replied: “So do I!” If it is a girl, the baby will be the second granddaughter for Prince Charles, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first niece. The little girl will also be close in age with Princess Charlotte, who currently is the only female among her siblings and cousin.
Everything we know about the royal baby
Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up to our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and lifestyle news delivered directly to your inbox.
- OMG Kate Middleton Looks Amazing At The Royal Wedding—3 Weeks After Giving Birth
- Thomas Markle Just Spoke Out About Seeing Meghan Markle Get Married On TV
- Meghan Markle’s desperate dad Thomas tries to get back in her good books by delivering food and toys to homeless kids
- Meghan Markle’s job ads inundated with applications despite two aides quitting over her ‘demands’
- Meghan Markle shows off baby bump as she arrives at the Royal Variety Performance with Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle in ‘crisis talks’ with Palace aides as dad Thomas drags the Queen into family feud
- Pregnant Meghan Markle misses morning engagements in Oz as she’s ‘resting’ with Prince Harry due to watch Invictus Game cycling
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joke ‘how do you keep control of them?’ as they meets kids and teachers in snowy visit
- Meghan Markle dazzles in sparkly blue dress and Diana’s bracelet alongside Prince Harry at Cirque du Soleil performance in London
- Royal family backs Shout crisis text line helping those in need
- What’s wrong with Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas, when is his heart surgery and did he have a heart attack?
- Meghan Markle May Have Sent Hand Signals About Her Pregnancy Throughout Princess Eugenie's Wedding
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s delight as royal couple handed toy kangaroo on first appearance since pregnancy announcement
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- 'Of all the women she did NOT choose the Queen!' Meghan faces backlash over 'trailblazers' Vogue cover she worked on during maternity leave as royal watchers warn her to keep out of politics
- Meghan Markle Is Reportedly Considering Breaking Royal Tradition by Having a Home Birth
- Meghan Markle Is Officially in Labor with the Royal Baby
- PIERS MORGAN: Me-Me-Meghan Markle's shamelessly hypocritical super-woke Vogue stunt proves she cares more about promoting herself than the Royal Family or Britain
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful hails Meghan Markle as a 'bi-racial powerhouse', and praises the 'hands-on' royal guest editor for working throughout her pregnancy and after giving birth
Royal revelation: How we will know for sure where Meghan Markle will give birth to royal baby have 946 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.