Exiled sitcom star Roseanne Barr is boiling social media again after unloading on the #MeToo movement, on 2020 candidate Kamala Harris, and on her former Hollywood colleagues in a freewheeling and potty-mouthed interview.
Speaking to conservative activist Candace Owens, Roseanne asked why some women in Hollywood found themselves in men’s hotel rooms at 3am, before answering her own question.
“They were there in the room because they thought they were going to get a job 15 years ago. ‘Cause they’re hos.”
“They’re pretending that they didn’t go to trade sexual favors for money,” she said, adding “I know a ho when I see one.” Barr heaped scorn on the women who accused comedian Louis CK of sexual harassment, saying “that’s who I’m talking about too.”
The unhinged comedienne then took aim at the Democrats’ 2020 frontrunner, Kamala Harris, accusing her of dating former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown for political gain. Brown admitted to “influencing” Harris’ political career when he addressed the rumors in a San Francisco Chronicle op-ed last month.
“Look at Kamala Harris, who I call Kama Sutra Harris,” Roseanne sneered. “We all know what she did… she slept her way to the bottom.”
Barr’s rebooted sitcom ‘Roseanne’ returned to screens last year to huge ratings and widespread acclaim. The good times didn’t last long, however, and Barr was booted from ABC after she tweeted that former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett looked like the “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby.” The former sitcom star has continued to sling insults since losing her job. In her latest interview, Barr also unloaded on newly minted Muslim congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, saying “It’s scary that we have Hamas in our Congress.” Omar, in particular, has been savaged for multiple alleged anti-Semitic statements since she took office in January.
Owens also joined in, claiming that Omar and Tlaib’s fellow Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “openly hates Jews,” without elaborating further.
Throughout the hour-long interview, Barr also found time to insult her former Hollywood colleagues Kathy Griffin, Sandra Bernhard and Sara Gilbert (“too ugly to be on TV”) and Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser Christine Blasey Ford (“should be in prison”).
While Roseanne’s career has nosedived recently, Owens’ has skyrocketed. After being namechecked by Kanye West last year, the 29-year-old launched the ‘Blexit’ campaign urging African-Americans to leave the Democratic Party, and was congratulated by President Trump during his two-hour speech at the 2019 Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.
Like this story? Share it with a friend!
- Democrats and Activists Say Kamala Harris' First Foreign Trip Eclipsed by Her 'Don't Come' Comment
- FNC’s Carlson: Central Americans Are Not Impressed by Kamala Harris, BLM Flags — ‘They Just Laugh and Tell Us to Go Away’
- Meet Kamala Harris, America's new Vice President
- The perilous journeys of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Feinstein stayed, Kamala Harris walked. Then they voted 'no' on Kavanaugh
- Border Mayors in Texas and Arizona Welcome Kamala Harris' 'Do Not Come' Message, But Say It's Just a Start
- Tucker Carlson: Mainstream media thinks Kamala Harris is a god, Latin America disagrees
- Tucker Carlson: Kamala Harris' plan for the border crisis is bribery
- Kamala Harris calls for 'immediate relief' for Northern Triangle in virtual meeting with Mexican president
- AOC is right about Kamala Harris. But Americans can’t solve this problem
- Kamala Harris forced to return to Maryland on way to Guatemala due to 'technical issue'
- While Ignoring Migration Pull, Sec Blinken, VP Harris Condemn Salvadoran President for Internal Issues
- Meet the most powerful woman in Washington not named Pelosi or Harris
- Harris calls for pathway to citizenship for Dreamers on DACA anniversary
- Report: VP Harris Resisting Bipartisan Push to Visit Southern Border Amid Crisis
- Harris, Hispanic Caucus meet on Central America
- Donald Trump's impeachment trial is a 'politically motivated witch hunt,' defence says
- Harris aiming to deepen US relationship with Guatemala and Mexico on first foreign trip
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Harris take US goals abroad
- Harris, in Guatemala, tells potential migrants they will be turned back: 'Do not come'
Roseanne calls #MeToo founders ‘hos’ & says Kamala Harris ‘slept her way to bottom’ in UNHINGED talk have 723 words, post on www.rt.com at March 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.