Princess Eugenie celebrated her 29th birthday on Saturday, and her father Prince Andrew marked the occasion with the most adorable collage of photographs. Taking to Twitter to dedicate the message to his youngest daughter, Andrew shared pictures of some of his proudest daddy moments. They included a portrait of the York family when Euegenie was first born, another flashback shot of Andrew taking her on a horse ride and a photo from Euegnie’s wedding day last year. There was also another photo of Eugenie posing with her older sister Beatrice and mother Sarah, the Duchess of York. Andrew loviingly captioned it: “Wishing Princess Eugenie a very Happy Birthday!”
On Friday, Eugenie’s mum Sarah also shared a social media post describing how proud she was of her daughter and her new husband Jack Brooksbank. Alongside a photo of their visit to the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, where Eugenie was treated when she was younger, Sarah wrote: “So proud of Andrew, Eugenie and Jack today at the opening of the new Stanmore Building @rnohnhs. Eugenie was operated on there at the age of 12 for scoliosis and my family owes the hospital so much @princesseugenie #rnoh @the.rnoh.charity @hrhthedukeofyork.”
WATCH: The Duchess of York on Eugenie and Jack’s love story
Speaking during her visit, Eugenie explained: “It is such an honour to be here today, I feel like my bones and my blood are a part of this building. I learnt on this visit today that we all share in something with this building because we care, and so to us it is very important that we are here opening this new building and that Jack, as my newly married husband on his first event has been able to come and see where I had my operation.”
What an emotional week for the Princess!
Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up to our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and lifestyle news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Happy birthday Prince Andrew: facts about the royal
- Princess Eugenie & Jack delight royal fans with personal thank you notes after son's birth
- Prince Andrew had everyone in tears at Princess Eugenie's wedding by doing something he had never done before
- Princess Eugenie, Queen & Andrew could become Cambridges' neighbours as they leave London
- Princess Eugenie 'believes in Meghan Markle' despite royal 'rift' rumours
- Princess Eugenie sends royal fans into frenzy with 'sweet' gesture towards Meghan Markle
- New mother Princess Eugenie glows as she enjoys evening out with Jack Brooksbank
- Camilla and Prince Andrew's tense relationship unravelled: 'Haven't forgotten'
- Prince Andrew honours: Could ‘distraught’ Duke be stripped of nominal military role?
- Princess Eugenie emerges in dark sunglasses as she leaves Windsor driven by husband Jack
- Princess Eugenie 'mimicking Kate' in new interview - royal 'strong desire to be liked'
- Prince Andrew ‘utterly convinced’ rape allegations will ‘blow over’– planning royal return
- Prince Andrew's Interview About Epstein Was a Disaster
- The Crown’s Prince Andrew actor James Murray seen in character for the first time, but does he look like the royal?
- Prince Andrew controversy could linger for 'five years' amid legal battle
- Queen is hoping to 'protect the Jubilee' by keeping Prince Andrew military title
- Royal POLL: Should Queen make Prince Andrew give up all his titles?
- Prince Andrew POLL: Express.co.uk readers think Duke should lose royal titles
- 'Out of touch Prince Andrew's insistence on returning should come as no surprise'
- Kate Middleton celebrates 33rd birthday: cutest pictures of Duchess of Cambridge and George
Prince Andrew celebrates Princess Eugenie's 29th birthday in cutest way - see photos have 630 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 23, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.