The affordable high street retailer has just announced a very sophisticated new themed set, that might be its most enchanting yet.
Featuring delicate trinket trays, fluffy throws and pretty cushions, Primark’s new Alice in Wonderland collection means we need to somehow make room for ten new home accessories. Sorry Marie Kondo.
Already in Primark stores all across the country, prices start at just a fiver for the cheapest items in the range, such as the cushion and the jewellery holder.
Scared you’ll want it all? Don’t be. Even if you do splash out on the entire collection, it will only set you back £25 for the lot. That’s like one cushion in M&S.
This is the second Alice in Wonderland collection for Primark, who released a much more cartoon-based range that put famous characters from the books onto handbags – and was very well received.
While not in stores anymore, you can still get your hands on a lot of the previous collection brand new with tags on good old eBay .
Perhaps our favourite item of the lot is the incredibly delicate looking Alice teacup trinket tray, which thank god, doesn’t require you to put any of your staining and boiling hot beverages in.
Featuring an angled handle and a portrait of Alice on the front, it looks exquisite enough to have come straight out of the Mad Hatter’s tea party.
With the tea cup sitting on a pastel blue, polka dot saucer, it’s ideal for storing all your finest jewels (or just that £3 Primark necklace that goes with everything), and will set you back a fiver.
The Alice in Wonderland cushion is set to be another key piece of the range, featuring a pretty design that shows Alice in four separate scenes.
If you’re going for the full Alice in Wonderland makeover, there’s also a very fluffy looking throw with a slightly more subdued design compared to the scatter cushion, which features a lilac background and lots of flowers for £6.
The most expensive item of the lot is a white mug candle, at £7 a pop, which follows the same ditsy floral theme.
More from Primark
- Primark has a new flamingo-themed homeware range and prices start at just £5
- Primark launches a very grown-up Winnie the Pooh range with cushions and throws from £7
- I thought my girl was possessed when she ate candles & landed her teachers in A&E – but new diagnosis has given us hope
- Shoppers are going mad for Primark’s new Toy Story range and prices start at £7
- Parents rave over Primark’s £8 Simba set for kids – calling it the ‘world’s cutest outfit’
- Cinema's coming home! Grab the popcorn, dim the lights and settle in for our pick of this summer's sensational new films - and thanks to the lockdown, you'll be able to watch most them in your own living room...
- Stacey Solomon shares giant Primark haul including a ‘date night dress’ to wear with Joe AND some ‘posh PJs’
- Thrilled shoppers reckon Primark’s £10 heels look EXACTLY the same as a £480 YSL pair
- The Best of the New Class of Handblown Glass
- Tesco's new homeware collection is seriously covetable
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light's icy new Stasis powers look great fun
- Billie Faiers’ baby and home collection launches in Asda with price from £6
- After nearly 30 years, the game Magic: The Gathering is bigger than ever
- North Face has launched an up to 40% off summer sale featuring camping and workout gear
- What to buy from ASOS as the gyms reopen – and there’s up to 75% off its 4505 fitness range
- First Stream Latin: New Music From Pedro Capo, Ozuna, Romeo Santos & More
- Anti-maskers double down by blasting claims that face-coverings are vital to stop fresh lockdown as 'utter claptrap' - while £200,000 is raised to pay legal fees in challenge to government's new mandatory masks policy in shops
- Parents are raving about light-up trainers from Lidl which cost just £9.99 which their kids are loving
- JAN MOIR: From Zeta's selfie powder to Fergie's farm food, the stars are cashing in by putting the bizarre into bazaar... So here's my guide to the celebs' souk
- 'My little rainbow': Lydia Bright puts on a colourful display with baby Loretta during her daughter's first seaside trip
Primark launch magical new Alice in Wonderland homeware range and we want it all have 753 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.