A man caught carrying a knife in public for the third time has escaped being jailed.
Jerry Murray was most recently caught with a lock-knife in Blackpool after previously being caught with a Stanley knife in 2005 and a butterfly knife in 2002.
- Hitcham man caught with indecent images receives suspended sentence
- Knife thug, 18, receives suspended jail term
- Man who sexually abused younger brother receives suspended sentence
- Man who went on shoplifting spree after receiving suspended sentence is jailed
- Teens who killed a man by dropping a sandbag on him from a bridge receive suspended sentence
- Man Who Stole Sailboat ‘On a Whim’ Receives Suspended Sentence
- Cork man weeps in court as he receives suspended sentence for Kanturk pub manslaughter
- Dating app con-man receives suspended sentence for swindling €18,950 from woman
- Holbeach painter and decorator receives suspended sentence after third driving while disqualified conviction