Man jailed for life for murdering convicted child killer BelfastTelegraph.co.uk A man has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 24 years after being found guilty of stabbing a convicted child killer to death. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/man-jailed-for-life-for-murdering-convicted-child-killer-37948303.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/article37948300.ece/8b8e2/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_328d3ca5-f09b-4b4f-85be-adb8de154507_1 Email A man has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 24 years after being found guilty of stabbing a convicted child killer to death. Ieuan Harley, 23, tortured David Gaut by stabbing him at least 150 times after discovering he had recently completed a 32-year jail sentence for killing 15-month-old Chi Ming Shek in 1985. Mr Gaut was killed in his neighbour’s flat before having his fingernails removed and being stabbed a further 26 times after his death with a screwdriver, leaving him injuries so gruesome they were kept away from the jury during his killer’s trial. Harley’s friends David Osborne, 51, and Darran Evesham, 47, helped him move Gaut’s body from Osborne’s flat back to his own at Long Row, New Tredegar, before then helping to remove evidence from the flat. Police later recovered heavily blood-stained clothing inside a black Sports Direct bag from a riverbank close to where Osborne and Evesham were caught on CCTV walking later that… Read full this story
- Convicted Pedophile Child Killer Lures 8-Year-Old Girl From Bus Stop
- Sarah Payne’s killer Roy Whiting left fighting for his life after being ‘drenched in blood’ in savage jail attack by two murderers
- Child killer’s mum says ‘you’re no better’ as vigilante is caged for life for knifing son to death in revenge attack
- What happened to Keith Bennett and why did Moors murderer Ian Brady not reveal where his victim was buried?
- Where is Jon Venables now and did James Bulger’s killer get a new identity following the murder?
- Judge rules out death penalty for mass killer over Orange County prosecutors' misconduct
- What is lifelong anonymity, why did Jon Venables and Robert Thompson get handed new identities and how does it work?
- Justice for the Babes in the Woods after 32-year fight
- States raising age for adult prosecution back to 18
- These JD-carrying exonerees are using their experiences to right wrongs
Man jailed for life for murdering convicted child killer have 390 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.