The manager of the boarding house on Soi Suksawat 78 in Tambon Bang Chak called police at 10.30pm after the mother of Nopparat Supakijejjakorn, 24, could not contact him by phone. She called the management of the boarding house. When officials and police opened the room they found Nopparat lying dead on the bed. A doctor determined that he died about eight hours before he was found. Police found two empty beer bottles and a suicide note. All the ventilation sources had been sealed with plastic sheets. Consumed charcoal was found in an aluminium bowl in the middle of the room. The body was sent to the Police Hospital.
- Dong Nai to build free renting rooms
- World's oldest man dies at 111
- HCM City man dies of swine flu
- Stuck in ferry jam, man dies on way to hospital
- Man dies after fire breaks out at Trump Tower in New York
- Man dies after falling off river cable crossing
- Hai Phong man dies in house fire
- Man dies after falling into open sewer in Saigon
- Man dies at Lao Cai hydropower plant
- Man dies after eating pig blood pudding
Man dies of suffocation after lighting fire in Samut Prakan rented room have 186 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at March 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.