The northbound side of Wollaton Road in Beeston is blocked following an accident near the Nurseryman pub and grill, near to the A52.
The incident involving a cyclist and a car happened on Thursday morning, (March 21).
There is currently queuing traffic along Wollaton Road and congestion to the A52, back to the Sherwin Arms pub in Bramcote.
Traffic monitoring site Inrix said the crash was originally thought to have happened on the A52 however it has now been located near to the Nurseryman.
A spokesman for Nottinghamshire police said: “Officers were called to an accident on Wollaton Road at 9.50am.
“A cyclist and a car were involved in the accident, and an ambulance was called to the scene at 10.19am.
“There is currently no news of any injuries.
“There are queues on the A52, and we would advise to avoid the area if possible.”
Follow this blog for live updates as we get them.
The Post has launched a Whatsapp group to help you keep up to date with the latest news. If you’d like to receive one daily message with the main headlines, as well as breaking news alerts, text NEWS to 07790 586202. Then add the number to your phone contacts book as ‘Nottingham Post’. Your phone number won’t be shared with other members of the group.
- Man injured in crash near pub after possible medical episode
- Live updates: Car crashes near main Oadby road
- Live updates: Crash on A14 causing heavy traffic
- Live updates: Crash on Gregory Boulevard causing 'severe' traffic delays
- Live updates as Cambridge city centre road closed after 'lorry fire'
- Live updates: Crash on Mansfield Road closes two lanes and is causing delays
- Live updates: Serious collision closes Rampton Road near Cottenham
- Live updates: Crash on A52 causing delays from Gamston to West Bridgford
- Live updates as police close main road after crash near Nottingham Knight Island
- Live updates: Crash leaves lanes blocked on M1