This year is going to be a difficult one for Game of Thrones fans, as the blockbuster fantasy series will come to an end when the eighth and final series airs later this May. While adjusting to a world where Tyrion Lannister and Brienne of Tarth don’t exist will be a struggle, it won’t be for long, as an untitled Game of Thrones prequel has been announced. Rumoured to be called The Long Night, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R. R. Martin revealed that casting has been “falling into place” and many stars have been announced. One of the lucky few happens to be British actor Josh Whitehouse, who was announced last year alongside Jamie Campbell Bower and Naomi Watts. If he looks familiar, there’s a good reason why. With a role on BBC’s Poldark and a Burberry campaign under his belt, here’s what you need to know about Whitehouse before he soars to fame in Westeros. Who is Josh Whitehouse? Josh Whitehouse is a 29-year-old British actor, model and musician, best known for his role as Hugh Armitage in Poldark and as the enigmatic Mr. Burberry. Recently, he was announced as the newest addition to the untitled Game of Thrones prequel… Read full this story
- Everything we know so far about the Game of Thrones prequel
- Game of Thrones prequel filming kicks off in Northern Ireland
- Cameras roll in Northern Ireland on Game of Thrones prequel
- Fire and Blood: What to expect from the Game of Thrones prequel
- Game of Thrones prequel ‘Bloodmoon’ has started filming
- Game of Thrones prequel about Targaryens 'could be coming'
- Poldark star Aidan Turner joins royalty at Wimbledon
- 'Game of Thrones' prequel: George R.R. Martin spills details
- Harbaugh, Michigan looking to play game outside US
- Paul Hollywood speaks out after split: I don’t play games
Josh Whitehouse: Who will the Poldark star play in the Game of Thrones prequel? have 310 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.