Apple is gearing up for an event in California, where it is expected to unveil its long-awaited TV streaming and news subscription services.
The TV streaming service is expected to be a competitor to Netflix , and will offer a mixture of original content commissioned by Apple, and TV shows and movies from the likes of Nickelodeon, MTV, Vh1.
Meanwhile, the Apple News service is said to offer access to popular newspapers and magazines for a fixed monthly fee.
The event, which has the tagline “It’s show time”, kicks off at 10:00 EST (17:00 GMT) on Monday, March 25, and will be live streamed around the world.
Here’s how to watch it:
Apple is live streaming the event on Twitter. This is by far the easiest way to watch the stream and should work on almost any computer or device.
In your web browser
Previous Apple launch events have required a specific web browser. Either Microsoft Edge on PC or Safari on a Mac.
This year is slightly different. People running new versions of Chrome and Firefox should be able to view the stream as well.
Apple does recommend either Edge or Safari for the best experience.
Head to Apple’s event site to tune in.
On your Apple iPhone or iPad
Apple phones and tablets can stream the feed too. You’ll need to use Safari and visit the same address as you would on a PC.
You’ll need at least iOS 10 to watch the stream.
On Apple TV
You’ll need a second generation or later Apple TV running the latest software to view the stream. You’ll need the Apple Events app to see the stream though, so make sure you’ve got that ahead of 5pm UK time.
Apple usually posts the keynote video to YouTube and there will be a replay on its website too.
- Things to do in Indianapolis: Best fall events, festivals, concerts
- Mark Kelly: Former astronaut living his life with a new set of choices
- Net Neutrality Has Officially Been Repealed. Here’s How That Could Affect You.
- Here are 42 free things to do with your kids around Indianapolis in September
- IPhone XS Max announced: here are the specs, prices and colour options
- Facebook Was Hacked. Here Are 3 Things You Should Do.
- Local photos that made us smile in September
- Meet finalists for Cleveland Homegrown Heroes awards; tickets to Nov. 2 event available
- Apple to unveil iPad, MacBook laptop overhauls on Oct. 30
- Innings Festival, Travis Scott, So You Think You Can Dance, Moscow Ballet coming to Phoenix
- How to Get the Most Out of Fall in Reno
- JDRF’s Dream Gala Imagines a World Without Diabetes
- DealBook Briefing: Google’s Turn for a Data Scandal
- Moving On, Part 2 — With Dr. Harriet Lerner
- The highest-paid governor in the US insists on wearing 25-year-old sneakers and gets mad when his wife buys him a new sweater
- Murray's Mailbag: What to make of Nevada football so far?
- Hurricane Florence to 'bring Mike Tyson punch to Carolina coast'
- Tony Hawk shares bizarre stories of encounters with fans who don't recognize him
- Elon Musk Had a Deal From the S.E.C. It Unraveled in a Morning.
- Choose to enjoy a few autumn happenings in Naperville
It's show time! Here's how to watch Apple's March event live have 527 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.