Celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and JJ Abrams, alongside media moguls are expected at the Steve Jobs Theatre, where Apple will reportedly announce the launch of subscriptions to premium TV channels, and its own original content.
An tagline of the official invitation to the event read “It’s show time” and a video on the loop from the theatre has been teasing Apple’s focus on television.
Online users have also spotted US actor Chris Evans pop up on the theatre screen, which could imply that Apple will unveil thriller series called Defending Jacob, starring Evans, as part of its streaming service.
— gobbledygook (@SuperRetina) March 24, 2019
The iPhone maker has been said to announce its new video streaming service, to compete with the likes of established giants, such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. Fans are reportedly not to see any sports content at this time but instead a service acting as a middleman between the fans and the action with a curated sports experience within the TV app.
Apple is also expected to disclose details of its subscription news service, which is to include content from different publications and be part of Apple’s current News app.
An Apple credit card, will be among the novelties, presented by the media giant on Monday. Launched in partnership with Goldman Sachs, it will reportedly act like a normal credit card, offering purchase rewards and up to 2 percent cash back.
- Netflix's The Society Teaser Reveals a Chaotic Parent-Free World
- ‘Daredevil’ Writer Thought Marvel Netflix Series Was ‘Too Big To Fail’
- Marie Kondo’s Netflix reality show ‘Tidying Up’ forgoes big reveals for calmness
- House Of Cards Star Talks About That Shocking Finale Reveal And Death
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Details Revealed: Lightsabers, Droids, Food, Rides and Much More – /Film
- Hollywood stars prove there’s no age barier to talent
- Netflix's Bird Box: Explaining The Ending And The Monsters
- Star Wars Legend Mark Hamill Says Disney Can’t Fire Him For Trolling His Fans
- Did Mindhunter Tease A Serial Killer Heading To Season 3?
- Did Mindhunter Tease A New Serial Killer For Season 3?
- Netflix’s You casts Gotham star Robin Lord Taylor as serial killer Joe’s new nemesis for series two
- When is Safe released on Netflix, who’s in the cast with Amanda Abbington and Michael C Hall and what’s the new series about?
- First Apple Original Movie Will Be a Sofia Coppola A24 Film Starring Bill Murray, Rashida Jones
- Triple Frontier’s Big Twist Even Surprised Its Premiere Audience
- Exclusive: Quentin Tarantino Tells Us How and Why He Created 'The Hateful Eight' Miniseries for Netflix
- Netflix New Releases: Movies And TV Shows Coming To Netflix Streaming In February 2019
- Apple Developing a Series Based on Min Jin Lee's Pachinko
- The Star Wars News Roundup for March 22, 2019
- How Will The Office Leaving Netflix Affect Subscriber Numbers?
- 11 Netflix Originals That Will Keep Viewers Hooked In July
Hollywood Stars, "Netflix Killer" & Other Items on Apple's Big Reveal Day have 499 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.