THERE’S a huge blast from the past for Roy Cropper in Coronation Street next week when his former foster son Wayne Hayes arrives back on the cobbles.
Roy – played by David Neilson in the ITV soap – is stunned to see Wayne and even more surprised when Wayne reveals he’s the health and safety inspector in charge of investigation the devastating Underworld collapse.
Roy is left feeling relieved when Wayne assures him that the boat fire had nothing to do with the roof collapse.
He then reveals to Wayne that he’s looking into the history of a ring he inherited from his mum and Wayne offers to help him.
The pair bond when Wayne makes a breakthrough and reveals that – after some research – he thinks the ring may have originates from Egypt.
Brian Packham joins them and says it could have been bought by a serviceman who was stationed out there.
Romeo Beckham, 16, dating Stranger Things Millie Bobby Brown, 15, & Posh approves
Dean Gaffney, 41, dumped by model girlfriend, 25, after three years
PERRie NICE HOUSE
Inside Perrie Edwards’ new home with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
OHH LA LA
The lowdown on French model Julia Restoin Roitfeld
Megan McKenna fumes as rude hunk pokes fun at her looks on Celebs Go Dating
Mike Thalassitis drank in Towie pub ‘& was excited for future’ in final hours
‘TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE’
Love Island bosses panic call stars after Mike Thalassitis’ death
‘I’M IN COMPLETE SHOCK’
Megan McKenna finally breaks silence on ex Mike Thalassitis’ death
Montana Brown weeps as she reveals she ignored Mike Thalassitis’ final text
Ex Gogglebox star Chris reveals feud with partner Stephen left him ‘suicidal’
Later Wayne will be seen questioning the factory staff and it soon becomes clear that it wasn’t an accident caused by Sally Metcalfe and Gina Seddon being on the roof.
Wayne was last seen way back in 2001 when Roy and his late wife Hayley Cropper caught him stealing food from the café. It was discovered that little Wayne who was only ten at the time was a runaway and had fled from his abusive step-dad.
The Croppers ended up taking him in and were left devastated when he eventually had to return home.
It was revealed in January that Wayne – now all grown up – would be making a shock return to the cobbles and would clash with Carla Connor following the factory collapse.
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- ’s stellar third season will restore your faith in the series
- Phyllida Barlow: an artistic outsider who has finally come inside
- 'This is how you gut an infidel': Jokes at London Bridge terrorist's barbecue three weeks before attack revealed
- The Life and Death of the ‘Children of God’ Messiah
- A Complete Ranking of ESPN’s ‘30 for 30’ Films
- Who were my parents - and why was I left on a hillside to die?
- Sundance: Hillary Clinton Docuseries, Lance Armstrong’s Fall From Grace Among Shorts and Special Events
- Sundance: Hillary Clinton, Lance Armstrong Docs Added to Festival Lineup
- Sundance Special Events Lineup Includes Hillary Clinton & Lance Armstrong Docs; Fest Also Sets Indie Episodic, Shorts Lineups
Coronation Street spoilers: Roy Cropper shocked as his former foster son Wayne Hayes returns to investigate the factory collapse have 566 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.