Canadian radio stations stop playing Michael Jackson songs BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Three major Montreal radio stations have stopped playing Michael Jackson songs as a result of child abuse allegations against the late musician that aired in an HBO documentary. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/canadian-radio-stations-stop-playing-michael-jackson-songs-37881947.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/article37881945.ece/b19c2/AUTOCROP/h342/bpanews_891efc46-e16f-46fd-8af7-3494893ce3ab_1 Email Three major Montreal radio stations have stopped playing Michael Jackson songs as a result of child abuse allegations against the late musician that aired in an HBO documentary. A spokeswoman for the owner of the French-language stations CKOI and Rythme and the English-language The Beat says Jackson’s music was pulled starting on Monday morning. Cogeco spokeswoman Christine Dicaire said the action is a response to listener reactions to the documentary. She added that the decision will also apply to Cogeco Media stations in smaller markets in Quebec. The company operates 23 radio stations. The documentary Leaving Neverland began airing on HBO on Sunday. It details the abuse allegations of two men who had previously denied Jackson molested them. Press Association
- MTA says 'Beat It' to plaque, name change of Brooklyn subway stop where Michael Jackson's vid filmed
- Local radio station hacked with anti-Trump song
- Janet Jackson Celebrates Michael Jackson's 60th Birthday With 'Remember The Time' Inspired Video
- Is the 2nd Greatest Music Video of All Time Behind Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'
- Darkness Falls Across the Land, Michael Jackson's
- Michael Jackson's single not a surefire hit with radio programmers
- Michael Jackson movie, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen albums and NYC Marathon are musts for fall
- Radio stations courting yuletide controversy by icing out "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
- Michael Jackson the dancer moved us beyond measure; among other gifts, Jackson was dance genius, too
- Cleveland Radio Station Will No Longer Play Classic Christmas Carol About Cold-Weather Sex
Canadian radio stations stop playing Michael Jackson songs have 307 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at March 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.