MPs are voting again on Brexit tomorrow night as the countdown to exit day gets ever louder. After a raft of ministers have warned the votes are high noon to take no deal off the table Theresa May finally shifted her position today. In a mammoth U-turn she promised if she has not got her deal agreed by MPs on March 12, she will allow the Commons to vote first on accepting no deal on March 13 and then delaying Brexit on March 14. Whether it is enough to stem a rebellion inside Government will only be known for certain tomorrow night. But with just 32 days to go it sets up yet another crunch vote on March 12. MPs vote again on Brexit tomorrow night amid mounting talk of a second referendum and while Theresa May (pictured yesterday in Egypt) tries to renegotiate her deal What is happening tomorrow? MPs are voting again on the state of the Brexit negotiations. May is expected to ask them to endorse her plan to renegotiate the backstop. It is not a new ‘meaningful vote’ to approve or reject the Brexit deal. Backbench MPs are likely to put forward amendments containing alternative plans… Read full this story
- NFL Week 10 odds, picks, TV: Browns shock 6-2 Bills in Cleveland, Seahawks and 49ers play Monday thriller
- Brave new world: the search for peace after the second world war
- 'None for One': Remainers, Brexiteers Draw Swords Again as GE Battle Nears
- Labour MP Tulip Siddiq delays birth to vote on Brexit
- UK Labour Party leader Corbyn to back second referendum on new Brexit deal: The Times
- A Conservative MP has apologised for voting against gay marriage because he has "seen the joy it has given to so many people"
- Former Labour peer Lord Alan Sugar would back Boris Johnson in the General Election — if he was allowed to vote
- Jeremy Corbyn demands Brexit rebel MPs make him caretaker PM as his price to kill Boris Johnson’s No Deal
- Parliament is incapable of settling Brexit. We need a second referendum
- Ex-No. 10 Chief of Staff Rips 'Frodo Baggins' Farage Over His Refusal to Stand Down Brexit Party MPs
Will Brexit EVER happen? As MPs prepare for another crucial round of votes and second referendum talk mounts, here is how a crucial few weeks for Brexit could unfold have 356 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.