2 February 2019 • 8:49pm West Indies v England, second Test: live scoreboard WI (306 & 17/0) defeat ENG (187 & 132) by 10 wickets England’s batting embarrassingly fell apart yet again as West Indies sealed a famous series victory in thumping fashion. winning by 10 wickets at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium with the man himself watching on with pride. England were bowled out for 132, to lose the second Test in three days on the same pitch that Darren Bravo had earlier ground out the third slowest fifty in history. A succession of England batsmen preferred playing big shots instead of trying to stay in and fight. England were dismissed in 42.1 overs, or 254 balls which was just 38 more than Bravo faced on his own, to leave West Indies celebrating their first series win at home in seven years against opposition other than Bangladesh or Zimbabwe. England have lost a wicket every 32 balls in this series and defeats by 381 runs and 10 wickets are a disastrous way to start a World Cup and Ashes year that will define the careers of many in this team. West Indies now have a chance to repeat the England whitewashes of… Read full this story
- New Zealand vs West Indies, 1st Test: Wagner, Williamson lead Kiwis to innings win
- Henry Nicholls hundred powers New Zealand to healthy position against West Indies
- New Zealand vs West Indies: Roach, Dowrich to miss second Test for personal reasons
- NZ vs WI first Test | New Zealand pushes for win stalled by West Indies’ pair
- New Zealand vs West Indies Live Cricket Score and Updates: NZ vs WI 1st Test match, Day 1 Live cricket score at Seddon Park, Hamilton
- NZ vs WI first Test | New Zealand thrashes West Indies by an innings and 134 runs
- Was Kane Williamson's 251 the highest by a Test captain against West Indies?
- New Zealand vs West Indies: Kiwis edge close to victory
- New Zealand vs West Indies Live Cricket Score and Updates: NZ vs WI Live Cricket Score, 1st Test match, Day 4 Live cricket score at Seddon Park, Hamilton
- WTC 'extremely significant' for West Indies, says Phil Simmons
West Indies annihilate England to tie up 10-wicket victory with two days to spare and win the series have 336 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at February 2, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.