Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s have been ranked at Britain’s worst supermarkets, according to the latest Which? poll. The stores known as ‘the big four’ were at the bottom based on its value for money, customer service and own brand products. Around 12,000 were asked to vote in the poll, which left Asda at the very bottom for both online and in-store shopping, according to the MirrorOnline. The supermarket received a customer score of just 56% for in-store shopping and 65% for online shopping with food quality cited as the biggest issue. Meanwhile, the quality of both own-brand items and fresh products were given just one and two-star ratings. One of the biggest areas for improvement was Asda’s home delivery service, with more than half of voters claiming they have received their shopping with unusual subsitutions. Parsley replacing basil, potato gratin instead of macaroni cheese and red wine vinegar replaced by a bottle of red wine were among the more unusual substitutions reported in the survey. The UK’s biggest supermarket chain, Tesco, came just above Iceland and Asda for customer score for in-store, with a score of 59%. It was given a two-star rating for value for money and respondents… Read full this story
- AllHome, All Day Supermarket, Coffee excite shoppers in Kawit, Cavite!
- 5 secrets to smarter supermarket shopping
- The 5 best and worst moments from the 2016 Oscars
- Supermarket prices are rising at the fastest rate in 4 years as Brexit hits shoppers hard
- Traditional sari-sari stores still pose competition to big supermarket chains
- Ex-Sainsbury’s CEO: Brexit means ‘higher prices, less choice, and poorer quality’ at supermarkets
- An MIT professor designed this supermarket of the future — take a look inside
- Supermarket design is terrible, and it’s spurring a major change in the industry
- The 10 best and worst deals at Wal-Mart
- British shoppers begin to feel post-Brexit pinch as pound slides a bit
These supermarkets have been voted the worst by shoppers have 304 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.