Entries are now open for a our very special and FREE Mother’s Day campaign which is sure to show your mum just how much she means to you.
This year in the count down to the big day when we show our mum’s just how much they mean to us on their big day on Sunday, March 31, the Burton Mail is proud to be running its “Me and My Mum” campaign.
We want you to send in pictures of you and your mum which could be used in a special feature in the newspaper and online too.
Just imagine her face when she opens up her Burton Mail or clicks on the the Burton Live page online and sees that special picture of the two of you together.
Seeing her picture will be such a personal thing – she will be bowled over for sure.
AND for all those who upload a picture, one lucky person will have their photo picked out completely at random and will win a top prize.
Up for grabs is an afternoon tea for two at the Cathedral Quarter Hotel, in Derby for you to treat your mum so she really know how much she means to you.
A special feature will appear in the newspaper on Friday, March 29, which will have as many of the pictures submitted by you as we can use.
We will also feature as many of your pictures in a special online gallery for her to view on our website at www.burtonlive.co.uk
All you have to do is send in those pictures. Whether they are ones capturing a cherished moment, or just a regular, everyday selfie picture, it doesn’t matter – as long as it is of the two of you.
What better way to show your mum just how much she means to you and how much you appreciate her for all those things she does got you all year round.
It’s easy to send your pictures too – all you need to do it find that snap you love the most. They can be uploaded online – and we’ll do the rest.
So what are you waiting for – get uploading your pictures of your lovely mums.
Getting involved is simple, simply use the gadget below to submit your picture
Make sure you move quick as entries close on Saturday, March 9.
Tracey Smith, promotions co-ordinator at Burton Live said: “Send us your picture of you and your mum, entries are now open.
“We want to celebrate all mums in the area in one lovely souvenir photo supplement, similar to our Baby of the Year competition, on March 29.
“This will be one to keep, so remember to pick up your copy of the Burton Mail on the 29th.
“When selecting your photo please note that each will be printed about 3.5cm wide, so head and shoulders shots will work best.
“One photo will be picked at random and will win afternoon tea for two at the Cathedral Quarter Hotel, Derby (valid for one year).”
- Unique Mothers Day Gifts For Very Special Second Hand Mums
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas - For Teenagers
- Happy Mother's Day To All Moms!
- It's Mother's Day Again
- Seven Mother's Day Missteps and How to Avoid Them
- The Mother's Day Gift Basket Road to Victory?
- Mother's Day Made Easy
- How to Be a Happy Mum - Five Self Help Tips to Enjoy Motherhood!
- Mum, What Can I Buy Dad For His Birthday Or Father's Day?
- How To Select A Gift For Mum
- Mum's the Word - Jane & Lou
- The Fathers Day Gift Dilemma
- How New Mother's Pre-Pregnancy Figure is Naturally Restored
- "Mum!" She Cried, "However Will I Be Slim For My Wedding?"
- Celebrate the Birth of a Baby with Gift Baskets
- Opening to Spirit
- Holiday Gift Ideas - Seven People In Your Life Who Need a Spa Break
- An Insight to Pet Keeping - Pigeons As a Case Study
- In Life There Is Always A Choice - What's Yours?
- Why Men Don't Commit - Real Answers From Real Men!
Show your mum how much you love her this Mother's Day have 667 words, post on www.derbytelegraph.co.uk at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.