Ivanka Trump, sentient Funko Pop doll and daughter of America’s worst professional liar, took to the airwaves to show the apple don’t fall far from the tree. During a pre-recorded interview with Fox News’ Steve Hilton, Donald Trump’s daughter cum dream girl was asked a question concerning the Green New Deal, a framework introduced by liberal Democrats that would, among other measures, guarantee a job to every American in the fight against climate change. Trump, born to a man who secured his own personal wealth by defrauding the government out of millions in tax money before marrying his daughter off to a man whose father attempted to blackmail his own sister, was incensed at the thought that any American unconnected to her family tree would take more than what they earned fair and square. “I’ve spent a lot of time traveling around this country over the last four years. People want to work for what they get,” said Trump, owner of a now-defunct fashion line who was recently awarded initial approval for 16 Chinese trademarks. “This idea of a guaranteed minimum is not something most people want. They want the ability to be able to secure a job. They want… Read full this story
- Trump slams congresswomen; crowd roars, 'Send her back!'
- Trump vs. Democrats: ‘Racist,’ ‘socialist’ lines drawn for 2020
- US House votes to condemn Trump's 'racist comments'
- Donald Trump isn’t to blame for America’s mass shootings
- 5 ways Trump has remade the Democratic party
- Why young conservatives are the new radicals
- I’m no AOC fan but Donald Trump should apologise – Jim Duffy
- Trump reveled in visit with Queen, history and his family
- Trump's unprecedented foray into UK politics
- Donald Trump and the politics of Netflix
Professional Amateur Businesswoman Ivanka Trump Slams Green New Deal, Walks Right into Shade from Ocasio-Cortez have 285 words, post on www.theroot.com at February 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.