Chunky trainers are the latest footwear craze sweeping the nation.
Instagrammers first began to share their oversize trainers with followers last year and it has since become a trending fashion up and down the country.
Top fashion label Balenciaga charges up to £695 for a pair of the trainers but one online retailer has similar styles for a significantly lower price.
Miss Pap has launched a huge price cutting deal on their chunky trainer range and it is likely to be a popular choice with social media users.
Now, rather than spend £695 on a pair of Balenciaga trainers- which is where the growing trend has stemmed from the back end of last year, now Miss Pap has some replicas for as little as £15.50.
Here is how to get your hands on the latest price drops from the store.
But, with the incredibly steep price tags from top designer fashion followers found popular online stores like Miss Pap to still be able to follow the trend.
With a comfortable cushioned, platformed sole the shoe is a firm favourite in the fashion circuit for their diversity and their ability to be styled with any outfit.
The sports luxe trend is taking a whole new meaning with more and more versatile styles like chunky trainers cropping up.
See the full range here on the Miss Pap website.
- How to Build the Perfect Online Store - Part 3 - Creating a Brand Or Selling an Established Brand
- Top Five Mistakes That People Make When They Set Up Their Own Online Store
- How to Build the Perfect Online Store - Part 5 - Pricing Strategies
- Retail Store Logo Design & Branding Your New Business
- How to Build the Perfect Online Store - Part 4 - Finding a Suitable Supplier
- Things to Prepare When Starting an Online Store
- How to Open an Online Store For Free
- Why You Need an Online Store
- Banksy has opened an online store and Stormzy's stab-proof vest is for sale
- How to Make Money Online by Selling
Online store sells chunky trainers over £650 cheaper than designer brands have 324 words, post on www.gazettelive.co.uk at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.