Police are searching for four men suspected of vandalising a car in a “targeted” attack on a Dundee road.
The incident took place in Dryburgh Crescent shortly after 6.30pm yesterday.
The car, a silver Ford Mondeo, was seen to be damaged by three men who then got into a white 57-reg Ford Focus, and left heading in the direction of Linton Road.
A police statement said: “It is thought that this has been a targeted attack as no other vehicles were damaged.
“Officers would like to trace four men who were seen to be involved.
“All were wearing balaclavas or ski masks with all black clothing, and one wore a hi-viz vest. Three were seen to damage the car, while the fourth drove the Ford Focus they made off in.
“If anyone has information that could assist our investigation, please call 101 or speak with any police officer.
“Also, information can be given anonymously through Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111. Our reference is CR/4422/19.”
More from the Evening Telegraph
- Woman’s bag with Pandora bracelet taken as thieves target cars on busy Dundee road
- Raiders take car keys from Dundee home then drive off with owner’s Ford Fusion car
- Police appeal after Ford Focus hits cyclist on Dundee street and drives off
- Dundee street sealed off as cops hunt for three men after brutal attack
- Excess car demand for Tet holiday drives prices up
- Ford Focus Electric qualifies for California HOV lane access, extra $2,500 off
- Double car bomb attack kills six near Aden airport: military
- Ken Block ôm vô lăng Ford Focus khuấy đảo Gymkhana 9
- Car bomb attacks in Iraq
- Iraq: More than 50 killed and injured in two car bomb attacks
- Twin car bomb attacks in Iraqi capital kill 12, injure 51
- Uber removes self-driving cars from San Francisco roads
- Powerful car bomb attack near Kabul airport World news
- Turkey car bomb attack kills two police, wounds 35: security sources