A man was slashed in the face following a suspected knife attack in Cork city today. The incident occurred on Anglesea Terrace at around 1pm. It’s understood a row flared between at least two men during which one of the men suffered a facial wound. Gardaí and paramedics were alerted and the man received initial treatment at the scene before he was taken to Cork University Hospital for further treatment. There were pools of blood on the ground and piles of bloodied clothing were clearly visible. But a garda spokesman described the man’s wounds as not life-threatening. The scene has been sealed off and has been examined by forensic experts. Detectives are waiting for medical clearance to talk to the injured party. No arrests have been made yet and garda enquiries are ongoing.
- French police kill suspect after knife attack in Marseille
- Paris police knife attacker had ‘likely’ ties to Salafists, prosecutor says
- Paris knife attack investigation forwarded to terrorism prosecutor, source says
- Cape Cod towns to get almost $400K in beach emergency aid following fatal shark attack
- Fairview Park man died after possible road-rage attack at Independence gas station, police say
- Police: Middlebury man shoots himself following police chase
- Reading man sentenced to state prison for knife attack
- Tennis star Petra Kvitova recalls knife attack in her home: 'There was blood all over the place'
- Man slashed in face by homophobic stranger: cops
- 2 people cut in separate knife attacks Tuesday: NOPD
Man slashed in face following suspected knife attack in Cork have 244 words, post on www.irishexaminer.com at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.