Andrea Leadsom leaves her London home today after an explosive row in cabinet with her remainer colleagues after the PM agreed to a vote to delay Brexit Theresa May’s warring Cabinet came to verbal blows over Brexit and senior Tory Andrea Leadsom ‘went off like a firework’ before accusing her remainer rivals of ‘appalling and disloyal’ behaviour, MailOnline can reveal today. The Prime Minister was forced to step in to quell the row between factional ministers after she bowed to a rebellion by Amber Rudd, David Gauke and Claire Perry who threatened to quit unless she took no deal off the table. Mrs May also agreed to a vote to delay the Brexit date beyond March 29 if her own deal fails to get through Parliament on March 12 – sparking a vicious row between her own ministers yesterday. One insider said Andrea Leadsom ‘went off like a firework’ and ‘could barely conceal her anger’ towards the remainer cabal. Mrs Leadsom, Leader of the Commons and an arch-Brexiteer, said she was dismayed by the ‘disgraceful’ decision of fellow ministers to go public with their concerns about no deal. One source claimed that an exasperated Claire Perry then leaned back in her chair and muttered:… Read full this story
- 'Boris doesn't NEED Nigel': Allies dismiss talk of Brexit general election pact with Farage as former Tory rival Matt Hancock backs him - and even Gove says he 'has what it takes' to be PM
- Little Devil Inside Is Zelda Meets Dark Souls
- Moss VR is like living inside a storybook
- GOG pulls insensitive tweet, says it 'should focus on games'
- Nintendo 3DS Will Remain In Business; President Kimishima Says There Will Be No Big Switch
- Dear Andrea Leadsom, shrinking the state is the opposite of patriotism
- Brexit deal: Theresa May gives herself two weeks to win over MPs
- Tories in civil war after Boris Johnson Brexit 'suicide vest' remarks
- Corbyn's Brexit policy likely to be challenged at Labour conference
- The Brexiteers will slash the state. Theresa May must call their bluff
'Leadsom went off like a firework': Inside the seething Cabinet meeting where furious Tory Brexiteers slammed 'kamikaze' Remainer 'saboteurs' after May pulled a screeching U-turn to say Brexit CAN be delayed have 337 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.