Manchester United travel to Chelsea in the glamour tie of the FA Cup on Monday, as the competition reaches the fifth-round stage.
Premier League champions Manchester City might be expecting an easy day at the office when they visit Newport County on Saturday, but the League Two side have already beaten Leicester City and Middlesbrough this year.
Top-flight sides Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace take on Derby County and Doncaster Rovers, respectively.
Wolverhampton Wanderers will be looking to enhance their excellent Premier League campaign with a significant cup run as they prepare for the trip to Bristol City on Sunday.
5th-Round Matches and Score Predictions
Friday, Feb. 15
7:45 p.m. GMT/2:45 p.m. ET: Queens Park Rangers vs. Watford, BT Sport 2 (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [1-2]
Saturday, Feb. 16
12:30 p.m. GMT/7:30 a.m. ET: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Derby County, BT Sport 2 (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [1-2]
3 p.m. GMT/10 a.m. ET: AFC Wimbledon vs. Millwall, ESPN+ (U.S.), [1-3]
5:30 p.m. GMT/12:30 p.m. ET: Newport County vs. Manchester City, BT Sport 2 (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [0-6]
Sunday, Feb. 17
1 p.m. GMT/8 a.m. ET: Bristol City vs. Wolves, BT Sport 2 (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [2-1]
4 p.m. GMT/11 a.m ET: Doncaster Rovers vs. Crystal Palace, BBC One (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [1-3]
4 p.m. GMT/11 a.m ET: Swansea City vs. Brentford, BBC Wales (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [2-3]
Monday, Feb. 18
7:30 p.m. GMT/2:30 p.m. ET: Chelsea vs. Manchester United, BBC One (UK), ESPN+ (U.S.), [3-0]
Latest Odds to Win FA Cup
Manchester City: 6-5
Manchester United: 6-1
Wolverhampton Wanderers: 9-1
Crystal Palace: 12-1
Brighton & Hove Albion: 22-1
Derby County: 61-1
Swansea City: 104-1
(For further FA Cup odds, visit Oddschecker)
Chelsea vs. Manchester United
After suffering a morale-sapping defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League in midweek, Manchester United will look to bounce back against a Chelsea team facing an identity crisis.
The Blues began the season in fine form under head coach Maurizio Sarri, but they have failed to maintain their rhythm.
United have been in great shape after the dismissal of Jose Mourinho in December. However, caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer experienced his first loss in 12 games in all competitions on Tuesday.
The Norwegian also watched two of his most important players, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard, limp off against PSG.
According to Chris Wheeler for MailOnline, the pair could miss the trip to Stamford Bridge, leaving United short of the mobility Solskjaer has relied upon.
Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku have been on the fringes of the starting XI under the interim boss. The Chile international was poor against PSG, but Solskjaer might have little choice but to start both men on Monday evening.
Sarri has admitted he is feeling the heat at Chelsea after his side were deconstructed by a rampant Manchester City in the Premier League on Sunday. The 6-0 loss was unprecedented, and the Blues have not been at their best recently.
The potential absence of Martial and Lingard would be a blessing for the hosts, allowing Sarri to control the game without the threat of a high press—a tactic City used to humble Chelsea’s midfield and defence.
United do not have the weapons the Premier League champions possess, though, and Solskjaer might have to find a fresh tactical plan to keep his team moving forward.
Newport County vs. Manchester City
This might not turn out to be the greatest day in Newport’s history. Reformed in 1989 after going out of business, the Welsh team face the most daunting of prospects against, arguably, the best team on the planet.
City are starting to hit top form. Manager Pep Guardiola has his squad in ruthless shape, and Newport could be blown away by their opponents.
The League Two side are hovering in mid-table, and they do not possess the acumen needed for such an encounter.
However, shock results are what make the FA Cup special, and a win for manager Mike Flynn’s side would constitute one of the biggest upsets in British football history.
Guardiola will surely rotate his starting XI, with a host of players desperate for minutes before they enter the final weeks of the season.
The former Barcelona boss has respected the FA Cup by fielding strong teams, and City will want to finish the tie as early as possible.
The race for silverware is about to become red-hot as the season enters its final stretch. City will be at the business end of the chase, and they will hope to find themselves at Wembley Stadium for the FA Cup final.
- Chelsea vs. Lille: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online, time
- World Series 2019 Schedule: Where to Watch Nationals vs Astros Game 1, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Real Madrid vs. Club Brugge: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online
- Chelsea vs. Lille: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online, start time
- Bayern Munich vs. Tottenham: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online
- Juventus vs. Bayer Leverkusen: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online
- Clemson vs. Virginia: Where to Watch ACC Championship Game, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Arsenal vs. West Ham United: Premier League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online
- Manchester City vs. Manchester United: Premier League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online
- Utah vs. Oregon: Where to Watch Pac-12 Championship Game, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Oklahoma vs. Baylor: Where to Watch Big 12 Title Game, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- What channel is The Open on? TV and live stream details as Rory McIlroy eyes win
- LSU vs. Georgia: Where to Watch SEC Championship Game, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Ohio State vs. Wisconsin: Where to Watch Big Ten Title Game, TV Channel, Live Stream and Odds
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams: Where to Watch Sunday Night Football, TV Channel, Live Stream
- New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles: How to Watch Monday Night Football, TV Channel, Live Stream
- Barcelona vs. Inter Milan: Champions League prediction, pick, TV channel, live stream, watch online, time
- UFC on ESPN 7 predictions -- Overeem vs. Rozenstruik: Fight card, start time, live stream, odds
- Liverpool vs. Red Bull Salzburg: Champions League prediction, TV channel, live stream, watch online, tim
- Napoli vs. Genk: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, game time, TV channel
FA Cup 2019: 5th-Round TV Schedule, Live Stream, Odds and Predictions have 1089 words, post on bleacherreport.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.