PUBLISHED: 09:15 22 February 2019
Hira Ali. Picture: Hira Ali
A Camden career coach and leadership trainer has garnered the attention of Cherie Blair and a best-selling author.
Ms Blair called Hira Ali’s new book Her Way To The Top “great” and “full of down to earth and useable advice to help women thrive at work”.
Meanwhile, Lois P Frankel said it was unmissable, and offered “a depth of understanding of issues in away that every woman can learn from”.
The book explores the challenges facing women in their careers. Ms Ali drew on her background training women and working in Pakistan to write the book.
The book itself is due to be launched on February 25.
Ms Ali said: “Working with women all over the world gave me so much confidence because I finally understood that as women we are all experiencing the same internal issues. Whatever background you’re from or education you have, addressing these issues is key to our collective success.”
- Claudia Schiffer book celebrates 30 years of modeling
- After doing time, these former inmates are helping Camden
- Married boss of bailed-out bank enjoys business trip hotel trysts with secret mistress who is ex-Blair adviser
- Families blast ‘world’s worst terrorist’ Tony Blair for sending Brave Boys into battle without right gear
- The OFFICIAL Celebrity Big Brother line-up revealed in full ahead of 2017 launch
- First look inside the Celebrity Big Brother Diary Room ahead of tonight’s live All Stars v New Stars launch
- The Lloyd’s bonker, Tony Blair’s adviser and the ex-Labour MP
- Bressie praises fellow Mullingar man Niall Horan for giving young Irish men hope to follow their dreams
- Letters: Bruins' first victory is one for the books
- Book Club Inspires Women in Tech to Reflect and Take Action
- Twins getting everything they hoped for in Nelson Cruz
- Modern day witches share their secrets to getting money and nabbing your dream job
- Ugo Ehiogu was one of the best England defenders of his generation whose death cruelly cuts short promising coaching career
- Tottenham ace Dele Alli stars in Marvel comic book strip along with Spurs legend Ledley King
- Take That star Gary Barlow slims down and gets in shape to launch new BBC show Let It Shine
- Joe Wicks reveals all about his new TV show and his secret celeb fan Sam Smith who loves the hunky fitness coach’s tips
- The Voice Kids coach will.i.am is confident youngsters will deliver chart success
- Newsletter: A Trump visit and the Emmys in the week ahead
- Bressie’s huge earning power revealed as singer was paid more than €3,000 to launch HSE event
- As preseason opener looms, Bruins lineup is an open book
Camden career coach’s book gets praise from Cherie Blair ahead of launch have 430 words, post on www.hamhigh.co.uk at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.