Real Madrid suffered a bitter defeat in the final of the Copa del Rey of basketball with Barcelona edging them to be crowned champions.
The Catalans held on through overtime to secure a 94-93 win in an intense finish.
Barcelona, in winning this year’s competition, have successfully defended their crown.
The cup has not been won by any team other than Madrid or Barcelona since 2009, when Baskonia lifted the trophy.
Since then, the Catalans have won it five times, with the latest triumph taking their total to 25, while Madrid have had their names engraved on the cup 27 times in all, also claiming five successes in this decade-long duopoly.
- Ronaldo signs for Juventus from Real Madrid
- Where To Eat, Drink, Shop and Stay in Luxurious Marina del Rey
- Ronaldo scores late penalty as Real Madrid knock out Juventus
- Maybe Don’t Call out Your Critics, Lana Del Rey
- Lima 2018 Review: LA EDUCACIÓN DEL REY, A Solid, No-Frills Festival Breather
- Lana Del Rey Opens Up at the Grammy Museum
- 48 Hours In Marina del Rey Los Angeles
- Band That Successfully Sued Radiohead Weighs in on Possible Suit Against Lana Del Rey for SAME Song
- Band That Successfully Sued Radiohead Over ‘Creep’ Weighs in on Lana Del Rey Debacle (Exclusive)
- SNL Recap: Kristen Wiig's Lana Del Rey Addresses Backlash (Video)