Valentine’s Day is approaching and people are scrambling for that “something special” to give their spouse, friend, lover or partner. Here are ten suggestions that help incorporate wellness into your romance: 1. Create a signature scent Did you know lavender alleviates stress, while pumpkin spice can increase your libido? There are two interactive ways you can create your own signature scent this Valentine’s Day: The Aroma Workshop in Chicago is offering a “2 for 1” class for $60 during the week of Valentine’s Day. Reserve your spot between noon and 6 p.m. by calling Tedd at (773) 871-1985. And Kenya Renee Reeves, owner of Absolutely Anything Essential, is co-hosting a candle-making class from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 17 at 3521 S. King Drive. $30 per person gets you the supplies to make two four-ounce scented candles you can take home. Visit absolutelyanythingessential.com for information and a list of other upcoming classes including how to make soaps and body scrubs. | Courtesy Emerald Escape Spa Products 2. Soak yourself in red wine… literally Don’t miss this experience that revolves around the multiple anti-oxidant properties of Spanish red grapes at AIRE — the ancient Roman-Greek-Ottoman style bathhouse in Chicago. The Red… Read full this story
- Valentines Day Celebrations For Singles!
- Celebrate Valentine Day The Healthy Way
- 10 Top Valentine Days Films For The Romantic Couch Potato
- Will You Be On Your Own On Valentines Day?
- Ideas For Valentines Day Gifts
- 7 Tips for Celebrating the Perfect Valentines Day
- St Valentines Day, Festival of the Matchmakers
- A Valentines Day Gift Idea for Every Relationship
- Sacred Love - Why Am I Single and What Can I Do About It on Valentines Day
- Sacred Love - The Do's and the Don'ts of Valentines Day
10 suggestions for a romantic, healthy Valentine’s Day celebration have 278 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at February 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.