Cazorla had the last laugh when he last played Real Madrid Solari already has better numbers than Lopetegui Villarreal and Real Madrid meet at the Estadio de la Ceramica on Thursday evening as they play their fixture from matchday 17, which was postponed due to Los Blancos’ involvement in the Club World Cup. This will be the first game that Santiago Solari’s side will have played since winning silverware in Abu Dhabi and Villarreal will give them a guard of honour, something Barcelona did not do last season. Barcelona lead the standings in LaLiga Santander and are eight points better off than fourth-placed Real Madrid, having played a game more. Villarreal, now led by Luis Garcia Plaza, currently sit in the relegation zone and they will need to be at their best in order to get something from the game. Villarreal’s probable line-up: Sergio Asenjo; Miguel Layun, Alvaro, Ramiro Funes Mori, Jaume Costa; Samuel Chukwueze, Javi Fuego, Santiago Caseres, Pablo Fornals; Gerard Moreno, Carlos Bacca. Substitutes: Andres Fernandez, Victor Ruiz, Alfonso Pedraza, Manu Trigueros, Santi Cazorla, Karl Toko Ekambi, Dani Raba. Real Madrid’s probable line-up: Thibaut Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Luka Modric, Casemiro, Toni Kroos; Lucas… Read full this story
- The Main Reason Why Real Madrid Suffered In Recent Seasons - And How They Missed Out On C Ronaldo
- Clash of the Titans - FC Barcelona v Real Madrid 22-23 December 2007
- Real Madrid - A Club in Crisis? (2)
- Real Madrid FC - A Football Club in Crisis?
- Marketing Real World VS Real Marketing Degree; Who Will Win the Market?
- They Were Lined Up Out The Door Waiting To Pay Me
- Squamish, Whistler Real Estate Markets Gear Up For 2010 Olympics
- Real-Time Guaranteed Sign Ups
- Real Madrid - a Brief History
- Christiano Ronaldo To Real Madrid? No Chance!
Villarreal vs Real Madrid: Probable line-ups have 305 words, post on www.marca.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.